Chapter 71

Mia’s Pov.

(Three days later)

It’s been a few days since I was released from the hospital, and I can’t explain how much I enjoy being home. I know that I was only in hospital for a couple of days but there’s nothing like your own comfy bed is there?

Harry has been perfect…probably over the top if I’m honest. It’s not that I’m complaining but he won’t let me do anything around the house. I suppose that he is just being caring but it’s not like I can’t do anything. Bless him he does try.

“I’m going to make myself a cuppa, do you want one babe?” Just as I’m about to stand, Harry pushes me back to the sofa.

“I’ll get them.” He grins.

“Harry, I’m pretty sure that I can handle making the both of us a cup of tea.”

“Yes I’m sure you could but the doctor told you to rest, and by jumping up and down that isn’t resting, is it? So you will sit there and relax.” He towers over me, kissing the top of my forehead.

“But Harry…” I whine.

“No buts. I will be your personal slave. You can just pay me back in the bedroom.” He smirks, looking into my eyes.

“Oh no I won’t.” I grin back.

“What do you mean? I’m pretty sure that the doctor said that I have to pleasure you, and that’s what I know that you like best.” He bites his lip, with his body still towering over mine.

I knew that Harry would have taken it the wrong way when the doctor told him to pleasure me.

“I’m pregnant Harry.” I laugh.

“So that doesn’t stop our sexually active life does it? I could carry you upstairs and fuck you right now.” His finger strokes up and down my thigh, making the muscles in my upper leg tighten.

“See I know where to touch you right baby.” He whispers.

I want him so bad right now! I don’t know where to laugh or cry. I want to laugh for the simple reason that Harry makes me laugh but I want to cry because I know that I can’t have him. Well I could but I feel that it is wrong for our baby.

“Harry stop.” I grab his hand holding it away from my upper thigh.

“I know that you want me Mia.” His warm, minty breath fans over my face.

Don’t do this to me. This is pure torture!

“It’s so wrong whilst I’m pregnant.” I giggle.

“It’s not hurting the baby is it. It’s just giving you and I the pleasure that we need.” He kisses my collar bone. Moving from the left to the right of my neck.

“No that’s my final decision Styles.” Pushing his head back up with my hands, his eyes meet mine.

“So that’s going to be your decision for the next seven plus months?” He raises his eyebrows not believing me.

“Yes, I can stick my ground at time.” I’m trying not to laugh right now but I’m finding it extremely hard not to.

“Right I’ll see about that. I will just have to pleasure you in other ways then won’t I?” He smirks.

Harry’s body is still towering mine, skimming it by an inch. I really don’t know how he holds himself in such an awkward position for so long with just one hand. I would have fallen by now…I suppose that shows how weak I am.