Chapter 13

Harry's Pov.

My cheeky ways have persuaded Mia to come around to mine again tonight, well it didn't really take that much persuading...none at all really. Hopefully she will fall asleep again so then I can watch her sleeping and cuddle her. At least I'm a little closer to getting her to like me because at first we hated each other, we would hardly talk. But now she comes around to mine with no problem, I know she just sees it has a friendly offer though.

"So are you coming straight around to mine or are you going home first?" I ask her.

"Well I will pop home and get changed and then I will come over, if that is okay?" Why is she even asking me if it okay? I don't own her.

"Yeah of course that is fine." I smile.

"Is Max coming around again?" I wonder. I don't really mind if he does because we seem to get on pretty well and he isn't annoying like most people are.

"What? Really?" The smile on her face right now is priceless.

"Yeah, of course." I nod.

"You don't know how much that means to me, I will just call him to make sure that he isn't going to his friends or something because for some reason I seem to remember him mentioning something but I wasn't really listening." Mia pulls her phone out of her pocket and searches for Max's number.

"Hey Max, I'm going to Harry's again tonight and he offered you if you want to come around again...Oh yeah you did...Don't worry about it...No she won't mind, she probably won't even recognise you have gone...Alright, we was just on our way to pick you up form school but if you are going to Kian's don't worry about it...Okay see you later." With that said Mia hangs up.

"What did he say?" I ask.

"He said that he is going to Kian's tonight, I remember him telling me now. But he said maybe tomorrow night or whenever you are free next, but of course that is up to you." Mia replies trying to put her phone back into her pocket.

"Yeah I would love that, I'm always free." I shrug. She can come around as much as she wants.

"I don't think that you are always free with all the parties you have." She laughs.

"I don't party anymore." Well that is a lie because I am supposed to be going to one tomorrow night with the lads but I will put it off to be with Mia.

"Harry you had one a few days ago." She reminds me.

"Okay maybe I did, but at least I don't have one every night now." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I suppose you don't."

"I do respect my neighbours sometimes." I laugh.

"Oh yeah sure you do Styles." How does she know my last name?

"Ay how do you know my last name I don't recall in telling you it?" I look at her after doing a 'U' turn in the road meaning we don't have to pick up Max from school now.

"Well-meaning I work with you; it's just a thing you automatically learn." Mia replies.

"I work with you too, but I don't know your name."

"It's Mia, nice to meet you." She jokes.

"Ha funny, you what I mean." I swat her leg.

"I know I should become a comedian. Anyway my funny name is Mia-Ann Leigh, Don't laugh okay."

"Why would I laugh there is nothing wrong with your name." It is true, I've heard hell of a lot worse.

"I don't know I just don't like it." Mia shrugs.