Chapter 9

Mia's Pov.

Here I am, sitting in Harry's kitchen with tears rolling down my face. I don't even know why I am crying...well I do but nobody knows, well somebody does and that somebody is Victoria and I can't believe she hasn't even thought to phone. My mum and dad know but they won't talk about it, in fact I don't even want to talk about it.

Harry's kitchen is a twin on mine except of course the furniture is different, not too much though. Looking around, I can't actually believe how clean his house is. I know the mess in the living room is from Buddy but if that mess wasn't there it would be spotless!

"Here, I have even put some mini marshmallows on top." He smiles handing me a hot chocolate.

"Thank you." I smile, well as much as I can anyway.

"So are you going to tell me what is wrong?" He takes a seat next to me at the kitchen counter.

"I don't really want to talk about it." I refuse. It is true, it haunts me every day and especially on the anniversary of that day and shamefully today is the anniversary.

"Okay I'm not going to force it out of you but promise me one thing." Harry takes a sip out of his cup.

"What's that?" I look up to him.

"I know you aren't telling me all because we don't normally get along, but when you find enough trust in me. Will you tell me then?" Harry lays his eyes on me and I feel under a whole lot of pressure.

"It's not that I don't trust you, I'm not saying because it kills me to talk about it and plus there is only one person who knows except my family." A massif lump has grown in my throat and it just won't seem to go. I just want to burst into tears and cry into Harry's chest. As much as me and Harry don't get along, I feel something for him and I don't know what. He seems the type of person who would comfort me even if I did tell him one of my deepest secrets.

"Is it James?" He bites down on his lip.

"What do you mean 'is it James?'" What does he actually mean?

"Is James the only person who knows about it except for your family." Why does this even matter?

"No of course not, why would James know. In fact why would I even tell him?" James and myself might be friends but I don't know him well enough to tell him.

"Because you're dating him of course." As the words leave Harry's mouth, I burst out laughing and I can't help but spit my drink out.

"What's so funny?" Harry is now looking at me really weird.

"Me and James are not dating, he is my friend and will only ever be a friend." I laugh.

"Don't lie, you are dating him. I've seen the way he looks at you and e treats you with respect why wouldn't you like him." What made did Harry even think this?

"Yes he may treat me with respect and be a complete gentleman but James...well James has a boyfriend." I can't stop laughing.

"What?" Harry chokes on his drink.

"Yeah James is gay." I'm still crying but now it is from laughing. If I'm honest I always thought James was straight it was only the other day in Costa that he told me that he wasn't. I would have never of guessed otherwise.

"Now that is what you call a fucked up mistake." Harry runs his hand through his brown curly locks with his face full of confusion.

"Yes a very big one. And plus even if James was straight I would not date him, he is too prim and proper for me. I like a man with a little more history to them." I state telling the truth. I'm not going to lie, James is good looking and really nice but he is too good. He can never do anything wrong and is sooo perfect. He is funny, but aren't all gays? I don't have anything against people who like the opposite sex, in fact I think there nicer than straight people. As long as their happy that is all that matters.