Chapter 57

Mia's Pov.

I haven't been able to sleep a wink all night knowing that Harry is outside my house. He has definitely kept to his words about not leaving until I have spoken to him. He has been sat in his car all night waiting for me to let him in I suppose. I do feel kind of bad leaving him out there meaning the weather is freezing this time of year but then again why should I feel bad if he is the one who kissed another girl?

He has been trying to ring my mobile and house phone most of the night so even if I did try and sleep I wouldn't have been able to anyway.

*Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.*

I bet this is Harry again. Flipping my phone around I notice that the caller is Niall. Why is Niall calling me? Niall has never rang me before.

"Hello Niall." I answer.

"Hiya Mia. How are you feeling, I've heard about you and Harry." Niall's deep Irish accent sounds.

"Yeah tell me about it." I say.

"Mia I'm not just sticking up for Harry but I really don't think that he would kiss Immy. You have to understand that Harry hates Immy. He would never go near her again."

"Wait. Niall you're telling me that you know this Immy girl? Harry's ex?" I choke.

"Shamefully yes I do. She is such a bitch and will do anything to cause Harry upset or trouble. She doesn't like to see Harry with any other girl because she wants him back but you have to believe me because Harry loves you." Niall's voice is deep and serious.

"How do you know that Harry loves me? How do I know Harry hasn't just put you up to this for me to forgive him?" I have to admit that Harry can be very convincing at times and Niall is very gullible anyway so he would fall for any old trick of Harry's.

"I wouldn't lie to you and I definitely wouldn't lie to defend Harry if he had cheated. I just don't believe it because I know Immy well enough to realise that she is trying to split you up and so far her plan is working. You need to listen to Harry Mia. You really do! Please he is doing my head in because he keeps ringing me." Niall sighs.

Yeah Harry can be a pain in the arse sometimes, especially when he needs advice or is up to something.

"Mia please just let him in and hear him out. I know that Harry can be a dick sometimes but he wouldn't hurt you like that. He loves you too much." Niall carries on.

"But..."

"No buts Mia. You really need to listen to him." He repeats himself.

"Fine." I sigh.

Maybe I should give Harry a chance to talk to see what he has to say.

"Thank you." Niall says.

"I best go then. Bye Niall."

Saying our goodbyes, I hand up.

How am I supposed to even start a conversation with Harry?

Walking to the front door, I open the latch. Right now my heart is pounding so fast and I feel sick. I don't know what Harry is going to say or what excuses he is going to come up with. Is he telling the truth? Well that's a question I'm dying to find out!

As soon as Harry turns to see me standing at the front door of my house, his car door soon flies open.

"Mia." He shouts, rushing out of his car.

I don't reply, just stand staring.

"Are you going to let me in now?" He gets closer and I nod.

Before Harry can get too close, I walk inside to the kitchen leaving him to follow shortly behind.