Chapter 55

Harry’s Pov.

Immy is standing here, so close to me. Why is she here?

“You missed me?” She smirks.

“I would never miss you.” I spit.

Immy moves closer to me, with the warm breathe from her mouth covering my bare chest from where my v neck is cut into the T-shirt.

“Don’t be like that. I remember the time that you couldn’t keep your hands of me. I know that I have missed you.” Her hands fiddle with the top of my T-shirt.

“Get your filthy hands off me Immy.” I push her hands down.

“Come on, I just want your touch again. I know that you want mine too.”

“No I really fucking don’t.” I step backwards away from her until I realise I can’t back up anymore because of the sinks.

“Wow I can see you still have your moody ass moments.” She smirks thinking that she is funny. A fish is fucking funnier than her!

“And I can see that you failed to become a comedian.” I sarcastically reply.

“Funny.” She laughs.

“Yeah so funny. I’m laughing so hard.” I grit my teeth.

“Kiss me Harry.” She leans in again but I push her away.

“I don’t want to be anywhere near you Immy, I thought I already made that pretty clear.”

“I made a mistake Harry. We were young and I was drunk.” She pouts.

“No you cheated with Daren because you’re a slag and don’t care about anyone else but yourself. We may have been young but I really don’t give a shit about you now. Just leave me alone. I’m happy and I don’t want you wrecking anything for me.” I shake my head.

Right now I feel as if I’m about to explode! I can’t understand why she is here?

“I’m sorry. I want you back and I know that you want me back too Harry. Remember you took my innocence, you own me.” She winks.

Wow she really hasn’t changed one bit. Immy is still the desperate, slut I have known most of my life.

“Fuck do I own you. I don’t even like you.”

“All because you have a new slaggy thing. I know that you still have feelings for me.” Did she really just call my Mia a slag? Bloody hell she’s a fine one to talk.

“Don’t you dare bring Mia into this! You can’t judge her and she is nothing like you.” I can feel the anger bubbling up inside of me!

“Anyone you have ever had are sluts Harry…” I cut her off.

“You just dissed yourself. Is that how stupid you are. You basically just called yourself a slag.” I roll my eyes at her stupidity.

“I was going to say that everyone you have had is a slag except me, you should have let me finished.” She adds.

“Immy get this into your thick skull that I have no feelings for you at all. I never have, you were fun at the time but we were kids and I really couldn’t give two shits about you now. I’ve changed.” I admit.

“You’ll never change. I could get you into bed at any minute I wanted.” Ew no you really couldn’t!

“In your dreams.” I scoff.

“Come on me and you right now.” She grabs my T-shirt.

“Immy I wouldn’t go near you with a barge pole now.” I push her again. The only thing that is stopping me from hitting her is the fact that she is a girl. No man or boy should hit a girl no matter how much they wind you up!