Chapter 61

Harry’s Pov.

It is so nice to get away for a couple of days because just lately everything has been so hectic, there’s just been no end to it. So just being away with the girl I love is basically the best feeling. When it is just Mia and I there is no trouble, no argument and no drama. The only thing that causes drama in our relationship is every other fucker in this world. If I’m honest Immy is still getting to me, she makes my blood boil. Why did she have to cause a big scene for nothing? Because I knew once Mia listened to me that she would believe me.

I know that Mia did have her doubts because of my past. Yes I have been one of the biggest players ever, but that was before I had met Mia. When I first met her damn she annoyed me and I know that I annoyed her but no matter what I still found her beautiful. I would throw parties and blast my music just so that she would come and knock on my door so that I could see her again. I didn’t want to believe that I was falling for Mia at the time because I was stubborn and thought that it was stupid to ‘love somebody’. Fuck that though I realised far too late because I already had fallen for her there’s no doubt about it.

Just staring at her right now just puts a smile on my face. She is lay so peacefully and I can tell that she is relaxed. It is nice to see her enjoying herself because normally she is always up on her feet rushing here and there.

I don’t want to but I know that I have to wake her because they will be serving breakfast now and it will end in around an hour’s time. I’m a very hungry man right now!

“Mia. Babe.” I shake her bare shoulder.

Her skin is so smooth…okay I’m going to stop.

“Babe, we’ve got to go down for breakfast.” I shake her body again as she murmurs.

Opening her eyes…don’t even get me started about those beautiful eyes!

“What time is it?” She grumbles.

“Nearly nine. You must have had a good sleep.” I leave a couple of kisses on her head.

“Yes this bed was so comfy.” She closes her eyes again.

I have to admit that Mia does have a point. This bed is extremely comfy and very big…also very useful if you get what I mean.

“Come on babe.” I tap her arm.

“Yeah I’m coming.” She flaps her hands around in the air with her eyes still closed. She looked like a fucking bird dying.

“I hope you’re not.” I smirk.

Suddenly her eyes shoot open.

“I didn’t mean it like that Harry. You’re disgusting.” She hits my bare chest, trying to hold back her smile.

“I think we have a Miss Grumpy in the room this morning don’t we?” I mock her in a baby tone voice.

“Shut up Harry. You’re doing my head in.” She lets out a little laugh.

“Well get up then before we both miss breakfast.” I grab her waist slightly moving up to the edge of her stomach to tickle her.

She sequels and wriggles away from my reach.

“Okay. Okay don’t tickle me because I’m awake now.” She covers up her exposed body. She could have left it because I was enjoying the view.

“Right if you’re not out of the bed in five minutes I will tickle you no matter what you say so you best be up.” I smirk, turning over to stand up of off the bed.

Standing to my feet, I pull a pair of clean boxers out of the draw and then slip on my skinny jeans before throwing a plain white shirt on.

“See that’s how fast I can get ready.” I mock turning to Mia who is still lying in the pissing bed.