Chapter 14

Mia’s Pov.

All that is running through my mind is where is Harry taking me? I feel all giddy inside but really nervous at the same time, it is a really funny feeling if I’m honest. Harry and myself are sat in his car making our way to some place which I don’t have a clue about.

“Harry?” I turn my head to look at him.

“Yeah bab..Mia?” He stutters with his words. Was he just going to say babe?

“You aren’t taking me to some place to kill me are you?” I joke. Well I hope he isn’t anyway!

Harry laughs before replying. “Of course I wouldn’t kill you, I just thought I’d take us somewhere nice instead of a shitty party, which you wouldn’t like anyway.”

“Why wouldn’t I like it? I have gone to plenty of parties in the past, why would this be different?” I wonder. Maybe I lied a little, I haven’t gone to that many parties…well I have but surly not as big as the ones Harry attends too.

“I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like everyone is around you being of their heads of weed or really pissed.” Is all he replies and with that short sentence I kind of agree that I wouldn’t like it.

“Oh.” I turn to look at the beautiful views which I haven’t seen before. As the silence falls upon us, I decide to break it.

“Do you smoke weed?” I question. I have always wondered it but never really thought to ask, but whilst we are on the subject I may as well. Would it bother me if Harry smoked weed? I’m not sure, but it wouldn’t change my view on the nice guy I already know.

“Why?” He looks at me but soon turns his attention back towards the long road that faces us.

“I’m just wondering.” I shrug not really knowing what else to do.

“I can’t deny that I haven’t tried it because I have. But I swear down that I don’t smoke it now, but don’t judge me by it.” He seems concerned about what I think.

“I won’t judge you don’t worry.” I smile.

“Good!” Relief soon crosses his face.

We speak for a while before my eyes fall shut and I’m out like a light.

***

Being brought out of my deep sleep, I feel my full body being shook.

“Mia, we’re here.” I hear Harry’s voice from the distance.

“Mia. Wake up.” His voice is so gentle.

Slowly opening my eyes and stretching, I see the most beautiful view.

“Wow that is amazing.” I’m in complete shock.

“It’s nice isn’t it?” Harry looks pleased with himself.

It is soon then when I realise that we are on top of a mountain which looks across the full city. I have never seen so many lights and it is just the best view ever.

“How did you find this?” I ask.

“My mum brought me here when I was younger.” He says. I have never heard Harry mention his mum before.

“Oh, well it is beautiful.” I smile not taking my eyes of the view.

“Did you sleep well?” Harry replies.

“I can’t even remember falling to sleep.” I laugh.

“Must have slept well then.” He nods.