Chapter 38

Harry's Pov.

"Who the fuck is knocking at the door this early in the morning?" I groan looking over to the clock which read 08:20 on it. Well it is not that early but Mia and I planned to have a lie in today meaning we had no reason to be up!

"I'll go and see." Mia goes to get out of the bed but I pull her arm back.

"No you won't. You don't know who is out there. I will go." I slide of the bed, slipping my joggers over my boxers.

I swear down it better not be and cold callers because I will tell them to piss off. I don't have time for people like them because they try and sell me a load of crap which is no use to me in life! If it is them why the hell are they knocking on my door this early?

I make my way down the stairs and to the front door. I look through the stained glass which gives and appearance of two small bodies.

"Who the fuck?" I scratch my head trying to figure out who it could be before opening the door.

"Hey Harry sorry it is early but I've left my house keys at home so I'm basically locked out." Max smiles a little.

"Urm it is alright. Shouldn't you be at school?" I'm sure that Max told Mia that he was going to school today. It is definitely Tuesday right? Yeah it is!

"Well when we got to school the gates were closed and we didn't know that it was a teachers training day today. So we couldn't go back to his because nobody is in so we came here." Max explains pointing to his small friend.

"Oh that's fine. Come on in you will both freeze standing there." Inviting them in, they follow me into the lounge.

"This is Kian by the way and Kian well this is Harry." Max introduces Kian and I.

"Alright mate." I nod to him.

"Hi." He blushes.

Stretching I rub the lingering sleep out of my eyes also yawning.

"Sorry to wake you." Max sweet voice sounds.

"It's no problem man." Yes I'm shattered but Max is a part of Mia which makes him a part of me so I will always have time for him.

They both make themselves comfortable on the sofa whilst I try and wake up.

"So where's Mia?" Max asks.

Shit what can I say? I can't say that she is in my bed because he still doesn't know about us.

"Mia well she is...urm...in the spare bedroom." Nice work there you dickhead. Why am I so bad at lying?

"Oh right. Is she still..." Max gets cut off.

"Max?" Mia sounds shocked as she walks into the lounge.

"Teachers training day, I forgot about it." Max says. Why do I have a funny feeling about this?

"Why are you both so muddy?" She eyes both of the boys up and down.

"We..." Max begins but looks to Kian. Something is definitely not right.

"We played football in the park on the way here, and because it is rainy the fields were full of mud." Kian speaks a sentence for the first time since being here.

"What have I told you both about getting your uniforms muddy?" Mia tuts.

"Sorry." Max rolls his eyes as Kian looks to the floor.

I know that Max is football mad because he never shuts up about it but something is telling me that these are lying. I shouldn't have that feeling because I should believe them but I don't.