Chapter 72

Make sure you take note of who’s POV you’re reading through this chapter!

Mia’s Pov.

I saw my mum yesterday and it seems to have given me a breath of fresh air. I didn’t realise how much stress I was carrying around on my shoulder about my mum. I kept pushing her to the side of my head trying not to think to worry about her too much but seeing her yesterday brought it all back to me. Of course I love my mum to pieces even though she can be in the wrong sometimes.

Seeing her yesterday like she was, just reminded me of the old days when she was happy. I wanted to cry and hug her because I was so happy to see her back to normal again. The only question the keeps circling my head is, is she back to normal though?

Yes okay I know that she has had a lot of time to relax and recover from her depression of a mental break down but that doesn’t mean she is fully recovered though does it? I pray that she is back to normal but I can’t be too sure. Anything sad could tip her over the edge again and I don’t think that I’m prepared to see her like that ever again. It’s hard and I mean really hard to see somebody you love falling deep into the black hole of their body. Every day she was falling deeper and it was hurting me. It was like she was hanging over the edge of a cliff and I was too late to save her. Like the grip of her hand slipping away with each second that passed by. I knew that she was changing but I didn’t want to believe it. That’s when I started to grow a love hate relationship with her. I thought that it was best for me to takeover.

I know that I should be staying positive about her and think that everything is going to be okay but I have fooled myself with that sentence too many times. I don’t want to fool myself with it again that’s why I’m going to take small steps at a time.

“Shell we go out today?” I ask Harry.

“Don’t really care.” He shrugs.

“Looks like somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.” I huff.

“Actually for your information I did.” His tone of voice isn’t playful like it normally is. I can tell that something is wrong.

“What is wrong with you? You’ve been arsy with me since we got in last night.” I stand not thinking much of it.

“Nothing is wrong.” Harry rolls his eyes. Obviously there is.

“Harry I really can’t be done with you in this mood.” I sigh shaking my head.

“Well I can’t be done with you in this mood either. So I guess we’re both in the same boat then aren’t we.” He cockily replies.

“I really don’t know what the hell is wrong with you today! I’m going out before I literally strangle you Harry.” I stand up collecting my phone of the table.

“No I’ll go. I want to get out of this house for a bit.” He stressfully says, spinning his phone around in his hand.

I have to say that all Harry has had his eyes on this morning is his phone. I don’t know why he is being so arsy with me this morning. I completely give up with him today.

“I’m not going to argue with you. You go out then. I’ll be with Victoria.”

“Whatever.” He walks out of the room and the next thing I hear is the front door slam.

“Bye Mia. Love you Mia.” I mumble the words that I would have liked to hear him say to myself.

A part of me is mad at him because of the way he has acted with me today since I have done nothing wrong at all! But another part of me understands that he is stressed out at the moment so I try and lay of him. I know that he is worrying about the baby and me but he just needs to realise that everything will be okay. He just worries too much.