Chapter 56

Harry’s Pov.

Fucking hell! What have I done so badly in life to be treated like this? Immy I could fucking kill her! Who does she think she is telling Mia that I kissed her? Of course I didn’t flipping kiss Immy! I wouldn’t even dream on doing that to Mia. I wish that Mia would have listened to me so that I could have explained to her how twister and fucked up Immy is. Why does Mia always run at the first sign of drama? Why doesn’t she just sit and listen?

What am I doing right now? Well I’m sat outside of Mia’s house waiting for her return. I don’t have a clue where Mia is at this second of time and to make matters worse she will not answer the fucking phone to me! I need her to hear my side of the story and for to believe me. Why does she believe somebody she has never met before? I’m the one telling the truth. I’m the one she knows the most and I’m the one she should believe and trust!

I’ve left her so many messages, why can’t she reply to one just so I know that she is okay? Does she like putting me through this worry of where she is and who she is with? Is she safe? These are the fucking reasons I have to be with her so that I know that she is safe! I wouldn’t let anyone hurt her, they would have to get through me first!

Why the hell did I listen to her and leave her to be alone. I should have waited and forced her to get into the fucking car. What was I thinking about leaving her like that? Why do I let my temper get the best of me? Come on Mia when the fuck are you coming home?

What if she is with another man right now getting her own back? Well there’s nothing to get her own back for because everything that Immy said is a lie. No of course Mia wouldn’t be with anyone else…see I can trust her. Why can’t she trust me?

Maybe I should have just told her the truth about Immy being there straight away and explained what kind of person Immy is. She wouldn’t have believed Immy then! I know she wouldn’t have.

Hell I don’t even know if Mia has found a way to get home yet! I felt bad leaving her but she gave me now choice, plus I came straight here so that when she finally does get home I will be here to see her.

For the first time in a while my phone buzzes.

Praying that this is Mia I lean over and rashly grab it of the dash bored.

To Harry.

My plan worked ey ;) You know where I am when you have made the right decision to come back to me. I’m not sorry for lying because I have to admit that it was kind of funny seeing the expression on Mia’s face. Love ya babe <3

Immy xxx

From: Unknown.

Did she really have to go and piss my off even more? I can’t even reply to an unknown number! How can she be so horrible towards Mia when she doesn’t know her? Mia doesn’t deserve this and neither do I really. Hang on. How the fuck did Immy get my number? She must know somebody that I know who is giving her information and I need to find out who.

I’ve already spoken to Niall about everything and as usual he has told me to ‘Keep calm.’ Well that is easier said than done let me tell you that now. If I were the old Harry I would have gone and drowned my sorrows in the local pub but I haven’t doesn’t that prove that I’m actually telling the truth about my feelings for Mia.

Call me stupid, dumb or young but honestly love Mia. I have never wanted to protect or be with anyone more than I do with Mia. I have never felt so strongly towards anyone before until I met her.

Running my fingers through my hair, I let out a deep sigh which doesn’t help with my frustration. Somehow, someway I need to explain to Mia what kind of sick, twisted bitch Immy and what she is set out to do.