Chapter 11

Harry’s Pov.

Struggling to move, I realise I can’t when I feel Mia is on the edge on the sofa and the only thing that is holding he on is my arms wrapped around her stomach. I don’t even remember falling asleep like this, the last thing that I can recall was Mia wresting her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes. I’m not going to complain though, I like it this way. I like the feel of her in my arms and I don’t want it to stop. If only we could stay like this forever, I would change my attitude for her…but the thing that tortures me the most it that she doesn’t feel anything for me. I just have to get over myself and stop moping about and just enjoy our ‘friendship’ if that is what you call it between us. But for now whilst we are like this, I’m going to close my eyes and just keep her in my arms for a little longer before she awakens and I lose my grip on her. Just before I close my eyes though, I lean down just to check if Max is still asleep…yes he is.

“Harry you awake?” Okay maybe no he isn’t.

“Urgh.” I grumble just acting as if I’m asleep.

“I guess you aren’t then. I wish you was so I could tell you how much you make Mia happy.” WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? I make Mia happy? I knew we had grown a little closer but I surly did not think that I made her happy.

I would love to reply to Max and ask him questions, but it will look strange and plus he is a smart lad so he would soon guess that I like her.

***

“Shit Harry let go of me. We are late for work!” Mia hits against my arms waking me.

“Chill out we aren’t in today.” I tighten my grip forgetting completely that we are not together.

“Yes we are, when I checked the dates on Friday before we left it said that we was in.” She wriggles trying to get out of my grip.

“Well I kind of changed them before we left.”  I bite down on my bottom lip because I know she will hate me for it.

“What, why?” She turns to look and me and then realises how close we actually are.

“Because you deserve a break.” I whisper not knowing if Max did fall back to sleep.

She sighs looking me into the eyes. Mia opens her mouth about to talk but gets cut off.

“Yeah Mia I’m agreeing with Harry on this one yes you do deserve a break.” Max pops his head up from the floor and we both laugh at the way he does it.

“Morning motherfuckerrrr.” The door flies open and in walks Louis.

Wow Louis what a great entrance you twat! You just made Mia jump out of her skin.

Louis eyes search finding where about I am in the room, shortly finding me with my arms Mia his eyebrows rise and a massif smirk grows upon his face. And I suppose me being topless doesn’t really help with what he is thinking.

“Well it looks like someone got it last night.” As the words fall from his mouth, Mia picks up a pillow and covers it across her face and the room falls silent apart from when everyone hears Max laughing. Well that obviously tickled his fancy.

“I can assure you that they didn’t.” Max speaks.

“Who else do you have down there.” Louis goes on his tip toes to try and look over the sofa.

“Mia’s little brother.” I shrug.

“Ay I’m not that little.” Max pipes up.

“Shut up Max.” Mia laughs removing the pillow from her face and chucking it at him.