Chapter 59

Harry's Pov.

Yesterday when I found out that Immy is related to Victoria, I have to admit that I couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe that they are family!

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" Mia asks.

Damn I didn't even realize that I am smiling at all.

"Just thinking about Victoria being related to Immy." I shake my head.

"Yeah so what about it?" Mia shrugs.

"It's fucking hilarious!" I laugh.

"Okay Harry it isn't that funny. I made a fool out of myself thinking that Victoria set us up. I went around to hers all guns blazing and she shot me down first. I should never have thought that Victoria would have set me up anyway. I'm so stupid." Mia's palm meets her forehead.

"That was also funny too." I say.

"What was?"

"The way you went straight upstairs to have a argument with Victoria and then you found out they was family so you had to keep your mouth shut." I try and hold my laugh in.

"No it wasn't Harry! I made a fool out of myself." She swats my arm.

"You do that most days anyway, so there's not really any difference." I joke.

"Oh really now." She raises her eyebrows at me.

Smirking, I sit there and smirk at her before leaning in to kiss her lips. Just as are lips are about to connect, she pushes my face away. What the fuck is she doing? She wrecked a perfectly good moment just then! I'm not happy.

"Oh no you don't. You wouldn't want to be kissing a fool now would you?" She leans backwards and grins.

Staring at her perfect, sparkling brown eyes, I bite down on my lip eyeing up the rest of her toned body. The body that I own...just thought I'd slip that one in there.

"Don't get cocky with me now Mia Ann-Leigh." I smirk.

"So what if I do." The grin on her face rises.

Stretching my arms out, I grab Mia's body to pull her close into mine.

"Harry what are you doing?" She giggles.

Not answering her question, I connect our lips. I told you that I don't take no for an answer.

Not breaking the kiss, Mia makes herself comfortable on my knee. Fuck I love it when our bodies are this close! Supporting her, I keep a tight hold on her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck pulling us even closer. I want her so bad!

Mia's body grinds off mine, as her fingers run their way through my hair. Just looking at her turns me on never mind when she bloody touches me! Let me tell you that her touch takes things to a whole new level.

"I think. That we. Should take. This. Somewhere else." I break the kiss but give her pecks between my sentences.

How much I want her right here, right now! The pressure of her body on where she is sitting now isn't helping me either. Man I'm so hard!

As I stand up, her legs wrap around my waist so that she doesn't fall. Kissing her again, I keep my eyes open to make my way to the stairs without falling over, because I'm pretty sure Mia wouldn't be too happy if I dropped her now would she?

Reaching the top of the stairs Mia wriggles to be placed down, which I do so. Breaking the kiss once again, she grins taking my hand in hers and leading me to the bedroom. Half way down the hallway I push Mia against the wall, holding my body against hers and I kiss her again. What can I say? I just can't get enough of her I suppose.