Chapter 85

Harry's Pov.

Alone. Just me, myself and I.

No I don't like that feeling.

I've managed to calm myself down...well kind of. I'm finally showing calmness on the outside but within me is a whole new world.

"Please mate can you stop!" A guy speaks from the opposite side of the waiting room.

"Are you talking to me?" I look around, noticing nobody else.

"Yes. I'm trying to think straight and all I can hear is you traipsing up and down this small room, Will you please just sit down." He points to a seat.

"Are you trying to tell me what I can and can't fucking do?" I raise my voice. All I see is red.

"Calm the hell down, I'm only asking you to sit down." His arms rise in surrender.

"Sorry 'mate' but if you don't like it you can fucking leave through the door." I clench my jaw.

"Stop being a prick man, I don't know what is going on with you but just shut up and let it drop." He positions himself.

"What did you just call me?" Is he really trying to push my buttons because at this moment in time he really shouldn't!

"What is your problem? Stop staring at me!" He looks at me.

"You started this." I scoff.

"Are you starting on me?" He crosses his arm. What a dickhead.

"Well it looks like I have no option does it." I move closer.

"You need you chill out." He stands to his feet. He is a few inches smaller than me.

Standing so close, the only thing heard is deep breaths. His and mine.

"You're not going to hurt me." I hear him mumble.

That's it.

Within seconds, I grab the collar of his shirt, pinning him up against the wall.

No I don't know his background. I don't know his story and I especially don't know why he is here. Could he be going through the same as me? I actually don't give a shit. He is here and he is annoying me.

If Mia was here she would be telling me to stop. Don't hurt him. She would be telling me that he is probably just as upset as I am. That's the problem though Mia isn't fucking here! I need her to be here. I need her to calm me down and tell me everything is going to be okay.

"Harry." The waiting room door bursts open. I don't look back.

"Harry let go of him." Mia's mum runs up to me, grabbing my hands and pulling.

I freeze staring at this man. What am I doing?

"Mate I'm so...sorry." I gulp, releasing my grip.

He stumbles back, catching his balance.

The guy doesn't say a thing, but nods.

"Harry, come here." Mia's mum pulls me into a hug.

"What if I lose them Sue?" Out of nowhere I cry.

"Shh don't talk like that." I feel her head shake against my shoulder. I can hear the tone of sadness in her voice.

"We tried to get here as fast as we could Harry. What have the doctors said so far? Why aren't you with Mia?" Malcom, Mia's dad asks.

"If I was aloud with her, I would be by her fucking side." I again freak moments later realising it isn't her father's fault.

"Sorry...I'm just worried about them both." I apologise.