Chapter 62

Mia's Pov.

We're on the last day of our short break away and if I'm honest I really don't want to go home. It's been lovely here with no hassle or worry. If only everything would stay this way forever life would be perfect!

"You better eat your breakfast today." Harry looks directly at me over the breakfast menu.

"I'm not hungry though." I shrug.

I'm not feeling too well and I just don't feel hungry. I have never really been a breakfast type of person anyway so I don't know why he is making a big deal out of it. I will eat when I'm hungry.

"You've hardly ate a thing whilst we have been away. So you will eat this morning." He passes me the menu.

"But..." He holds his hand up to cut me off. Damn I hate it when people do that.

"No buts. You need to stay well and healthy."

"You can't force me to eat Harry."

"Yes I can. If you don't want a full English breakfast, please will you have toast or something light like that?" He asks.

"Fine if it makes you happy." I roll my eyes.

"Good." He nods his head.

The waitress walks up to the table and asks Harry what he would like for his breakfast. Once again he chooses a full English breakfast. I must admit that it does look and smell nice but not for me.

"What would you like?" She smiles to me.

"Just toast please." I return the smile.

"Two slices of toast with cheese on top." Harry jumps in. I shoot a glare but he takes no notice.

The waitress writes it down and I really want to say that I only want toast but that will be messing her around wont it? I don't want to be any trouble.

"Is that everything?" She does a last minute check.

No it isn't because I don't want anything. I would love to say it but I don't have the confidence to do so.

"Yes." Harry rests back in his chair.

"Okay great." The waitress gives us both one last smile before walking off.

I could really kill Harry right now.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"What was what for?" He knows exactly what.

"Don't play dumb with me Harry you know what I mean. You know that I don't want anything to eat so why did you go and order me cheese on toast? It's making me feel sick just at the thought of it." I sigh.

"I'm just thinking about you and your health." His eyes widen as if to say 'will you just shut up moaning.'

"Well just to let you know, me and my health are fine." I sarcastically reply.

"Yeah well after you have ate you won't be fine because you will be great." He mocks back with his cheeky little smirk growing.

Why can't I ever stay mad with this boy? I try but also fail every single time. He always knows how to make me laugh or smile and it's not fair.

"Ah is that a smile." He points to either side of my lips. "Yes I think it is."

"Shut up Harry." I laugh pushing his hands away from my lips.

It's not long after before are table is filled with food. It doesn't take long for Harry to tuck into his breakfast. From the second it was put in front of his eyes he dived into it. I'm looking down at my cheese on toast with a frown on my face. I really don't fancy eating this.