Chapter 58

Mia’s Pov.

“Victoria.” I say.

I don’t even think I can believe this. Victoria wouldn’t be giving Immy information about Harry would she?

“That’s doesn’t surprise me.” Harry looks amused.

“This is not funny Harry!” I hit his arm. “Surly Victoria wouldn’t back stab me to everyone else. We are like sisters. I trust her with everything, she knows everything about me.”

“Exactly. That is why it is easy for Immy to know everything about us. Victoria is giving her the information.” I don’t know why Harry is grinning if I’m honest.

Just to make everything clear to myself Victoria is a friend of Immy and it looks like she is sharing information about Harry and I to her. What the hell is even happening with my life at the moment? I can’t be one hundred percent sure that is accusation I’m making is true but I really hope that it isn’t. I trust Victoria and I pray to god that she isn’t talking about me behind my back. What if Niall is in on this too? Meaning he is such a good friend to Harry and would know everything about him, he could also be talking to Immy.

“Come on.” I stand.

“Where?” Harry gives me a dazzled look.

“To Niall’s and Victoria’s. I want to know the truth about this, I’m not being a little tag along for Victoria to find out information about me to Immy.” Crossing my arms across my chest I wait for Harry to stand.

“Just leave it. I can’t be arsed for drama. We’ve already had enough this morning, can’t we just relax and chill with a pizza whilst watching a film.” That sounds so good.

“No we can do that after. If you’re not coming that’s fine but I need to talk to Victoria about this.” I seriously want to know the truth right now.

“Fine whatever I will come.” Harry rolls his eyes.

“I’m not making you, I’m just saying…” Harry cuts me off by pulling me down onto his knees.

“I don’t care what you’re just trying to say. I will come with you okay.” He pecks my lips.

“Okay.” I smile.

“What wrong you look worried?” Harry’s eyes search my face.

“I don’t know. It’s just I really hope that Victoria isn’t the one giving Immy information about us, if she is I will be fuming!” I look down to Harry’s chest.

“There better not be any bitch fighting because I can’t be arsed with any hair pulling or slapping today.” Harry smirks.

“Be quite.” I swat his chest.

“Come on then are we going?” Harry taps my back for me to move up off his knees.

“Yeah come on.” I stand with Harry shortly following me to the front door.

***

Walking down the pathway to Niall’s and Victoria’s house I feel my whole stomach turning. I don’t know what to say to Victoria if I’m honest. How am I supposed to put this into words to her? I just need to try and keep calm.

Harry knocks on the door and we stand and wait for it to be opened. It doesn’t take long until we hear Niall shout.

“Hang on.”

As the door opens Niall’s face lightens up like a child.

“Harold.” He chimes.

“Alright mate.” Harry nods to greet him.