Chapter 12

Harry's Pov.

(The next morning.)

My head is pounding and I feel as sick as a pig. I really shouldn't have drank that much last night. I am just so angry at Mia for allowing Danny to take her out again. I bet she forgave him and they are playing happy boyfriend and girlfriend again in the office today. I feel a little bad for slamming the door in her face, but after how nice I was with her yesterday, when she said 'Yes' about going with Danny, I just felt like I had a knife stabbed through my heart.

I wish that I didn't have to go into work today, but I can't call in again and not go I will soon get the sack otherwise. If only I went into work yesterday, I could of wagged today off.

Putting on my regular skinny jeans and T-shirt, I soon make my way out of the house and off to work as much to my dislike.

***

Walking into the office, I notice Danny staring at Mia with piercing eyes. If looks could kill, trust me Mia would be dead from the way he is looking. Mia looks so uncomfortable just gulping staring at her laptop screen. Okay well it is obvious that they didn't make up last night. Hang on... why am I so stupid? Mia told me that the next time she sees Danny, she is going to tell him that there was no chance of them two getting back together. How could I have been so pathetic to storm in the house and slam the door in her face. I should have been there to still comfort her whenever she needed. I really need to stop getting on my high horse every time Mia is near or talks about a boy. I will never be able to win her over otherwise.

"Morning." I nod to them both to cut out the silence.

Nobody replies, they don't even turn to look at me. Okay Mia must definitely be pissed off with me, I don't really blame her. I would be acting the exact same with her if she had of slammed the door in my face and completely ignored me. I do, do some regretful things sometimes. I can't help it though, I just have a very short temper so when things don't go my way, as you can tell I just flip out because that is all I have ever done.

I wonder if Mia will still come to lunch with me like she said she would the next time that we are in work? Okay with the mood she is in now I guess she won't. I need to find a way of talking to her without Danny in the room.

"Danny." I say and he shoots his head to look at me.

"What?" He spits.

"You have blocked Jacks car in, and he told me to ask you to move so that he could get out." I lie. Well he has blocked Jacks car in but he is at a meeting all day down in Cardiff so jack doesn't need to move his car anywhere. It was the best thing I could think of okay? Give me a break.

"For fuck sake." He stands and exits the room.

Well somebody didn't get it last night." I say loud enough for him to hear me. Mia can't help but laugh. I couldn't help myself, I had to say it.

"Shut the fuck up Harry." I hear Danny shout back.

"Oh so you do make a noise." I look at Mia who is trying to stop herself from laughing.

She ignores me and carries on typing.

"Don't ignore me Mia." I walk over and sit on her desk but she doesn't even flinch.

"Fine then." I lean over and knock down the laptop screen.

"Harry there was unsaved work on that!" Mia screams.

"Don't pull your hair out; I only put it to sleep. When you lift the lid back up you work will still be there." I laugh.

"You aren't even funny." She gives me a serious look.