Chapter 37

Mia's Pov.

Slowly opening my eyes, I close them tight again. The room is spinning and everything is fuzzy. My head feels as if an elephant is running around in it.

"Ah sleeping beauty is finally awake." I open my eyes again to the beautiful sound of Harry's voice.

"What time is it?" I groan.

"Nearly twelve." I see him smile through my squinted eyes.

"I feel sick and my head is hurting." Complaining, I try and sit myself up but realise that it is too much of an effort so I slump back down into my pillow.

"Well I can see that you're not used to hangovers." Harry mocks. I go to swat his arm but I also realise that it is also an effort to even do that.

The whole of my body is aching and I feel as if I am on deaths door. I'm not too good with feeling ill, I never have been!

"Aren't you feeling ill because I recall you drinking a lot more than I did?" I ask in the laziest voice ever.

"Nope not at all, I'm used to drinking now. It doesn't affect me no more." Harry pushes the hair off my forehead.

"How long have you been awake?" It's just now that I have realised I'm naked and memories of last night come flooding back to me.

"Not too long. Niall and Victoria are still asleep." Harry states pulling the bed cover over our bare bodies.

"Last night was good baby." He smirks putting pecks of kisses around my shoulder.

"Yes it was." I agree smiling at the thought.

"You can be a dirty bugger at times." The smirk rises as he looks my in the eyes.

"I can't believe you f...fin..." Choking trying to say the word, I blush.

"What that I fingered you in a club." Harry laughs.

"Oh, my god you can't just say things like that Harry." This time I do manage to swat his arm even though it does use all of the energy that I have.

"Well it is true and you allowed me to do it and admit you enjoyed every second of it." Harry moves in closer.

Staying silent I just smile shaking my head.

"Admit it." He smirks once again.

"Admit what?" My brain can't even function right now.

"You enjoyed it." He pecks my lips.

"Be quiet Styles." Resting my forehead against his, I smile against his lips.

"You also gave me plenty of pleasure too." How many time this guy smirks in one day is unbelievable.

"I'm glad I did." I honestly can't remember all of last night.

Harry stands up from the bed and pulls his boxers up, covering the most private parts of his beautiful body. Harry walks over to the set of draws, scrambling through them. Watching him for a while I begin to wonder what the hell he is doing.

"Harry what have you lost?" I ask, finally having enough energy to sit myself up.

It seems that Harry hasn't heard me meaning he has not replied. He routs through the draws for a little longer. Should he be going through somebody else's draws? Isn't it a little rude?

"Finally!" Harry turns on his heels to face me, whilst holding up a small whit box.

"What's that?" I curiously ask.