Chapter 28

Harry's Pov.

We have just arrived back home. Mia looks so hot today. I can't even explain how hard it is for me to keep my eyes of her. I've scanned her body so many times and I don't even care if she feels uncomfortable. When we were kissing in the alley, I could have taken her there and then. It wouldn't even bother me if we had got caught.

"Mia, I'm going home for a bit to finish this essay which has to be in tomorrow. I will come back over in a bit if that is okay with you Harry." He looks at me.

"Yeah that's fine." I nod as he walks out of the house.

"Now it is just me and you." I swirl Mia around to face me.

"It is indeed." She smiles.

"I want to rip all of your clothes off right now." I bite down on my bottom lip.

"Yeah I can tell. You have wanted to do it all day." Mia wraps her hands around my neck.

"I'm going to have to wait longer because I don't know how long Max will be. I know how much you don't want to get caught by him. I'm sure getting caught having sex is more embarrassing than getting caught kissing for you." I say.

"Is sex always on your mind?" She smirks.

"Don't smirk otherwise I will just have to take you upstairs right now." I state.

"Why? What if I want to smirk?" The smirk on her face grows and I feel myself go harder.

"Right that's it." Swooping Mia up off her feet, I begin walking to the stair case.

"Ahh Harry put me down." She screeches.

"Are you going to be a good girl then?" Our faces are so close right now.

"Yes I will." She laughs.

"Good." I peck her lips, but still don't put her down.

I've never wanted to get with somebody as much as I want to get into bed with Mia. Literally I can't wait until Max leaves tonight just so I can have her to myself. I'm not just saying Max can't stay all because I want to have sex with Mia. I just want to spend some time alone with her.

"Can you put me down now?" Mia asks.

"Nope." I begin walking to the living room.

Walking into the living room, I throw Mia onto the sofa and lean over her. With her breathe fanning across my face. I begin to kiss across her chest once again.

"I thought you said we wasn't going to do it now because of Max walking in on us." Mia says.

"I'm only kissing you, I know you want me so bad Mia, but you're going to have to wait." I tease by sucking a small part of her neck.

"Harry don't flatter yourself." I hear her say as I carry on nibbling and sucking her neck.

Being this close to her feels so good, that I can't explain. If only Max wasn't coming around.

"Harry stop Max will see the mark on my neck." Mia laughs tipping her head back. I know Mia enjoys everything that I do to her.

"Too late there is already a love bite, wear a scarf." I smirk connecting our lips.

"Come on. Get of me now before this goes too far." Mia says.

"Okay, later?" I ask.

"Maybe, if I feel like it." She smirks.

"What have I told you about smirking around me?" I look her into her eyes. When she smirks it just makes her a thousand more times attractive than she already is.