Once upon a time.

Three months later.

Rebecca POV

That day was weird. It started with me day dreaming about knowing and dating Josh ramsay. Now I know and am a personal assistant for Josh Ramsay.

I help him keep a schedule, something he'd never heard of before, I help him write the odd song, I help him by pet sitting when he's away on tour.

We've also become close friends. We'll and out when we have free time, which is funny because any of our non free time is basically spent together too.

Right now we're sitting where we met that day three months ago. Writing another song, this time it being a love song.

Josh dropped the pencil, "I give up. I quit the band. I'll be homeless. I could do it. I'd make an awesome homeless guy." He stated before leaning his head back.

I shook my head, "nope. If you quit I'd be out of the job then where would I live?" I asked. Yeah, shortly after Josh hired me, I moved into an apartment about two blocks away from his.

Josh thought for a minute. "You can live with me."

I laughed, "on the streets? No thanks!"

He shrugged, "well I'd need someone's body heat to keep me warm." He chuckled.

I shook my head, "nope. Hug a coyote to stay warm. I like to shower."

Josh laughed again, "then we'd better finish this song or we're both out of the job."

I nodded and looked at the notebook. I grabbed it for bus hands and write quickly, "I love you, I know I do, I can't love you, I know that too." This is more the sad love song, like so soon or lover dearest.

Josh nodded, "perfect. That can be the hook." He smiled and got to work on the opening verse, trying to make it coincide. "Hey bec?" He asked once he finished the line.

I nodded, "yeah Josh?" I asked as I tried to come up with another line.

"Would you want to go out sometime, with me?" He asked quickly. As if he was fighting to get the words out. "I mean, I know we're friends. Just I've liked you since the day we met and I thought I'd take a shot."

I froze. This is the day I've been dreaming of for 6 years now. Josh asking me out. The day I've thought long and hard about. Imagining scenarios. Imagining life with Josh.

I've thought about dating him. Marrying him. Of course, less so now that I know him. Being friends with him stops you from fantasizing about knowing him.

Josh recovered quickly, "if you don't want to thats fine. I mean. You can forget I said anything."

This is it. Life altering words about to escape my mouth.

"I'd love to." I smiled and lightly kissed his cheek. Sending a surge of electricity thru my body.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around me as he held the pencil with his other hand. I leaned into him.

This is just like my daydreams. We've been so close before dating that when we start to go out, its like nothing changed.

This is that moment. That part in every fairytale. The one that leads to heartache and struggle and in the end happiness.

This isn't my ever after yet. This is my Once upon a time.

The end.