Bet on it.

Cam POV

*1 week later*

I've been here a week now and Becca and I are getting along great. She shown me around Vancouver and everything. Today is Friday and on Monday we're starting work on producing the new songs.

Right now we're watching house bunny. Don't ask me why, it was the only thing on tv. Ash gave Becca a look when she pointed out that it was the guy from all American rejects, but she just said her friends likes them. When he turned back to the tv she rolled her eyes. I thought it was funny that they always say how close they are but she can't even be herself around him.

I learned a few days ago that she loves Marianas trench, hedley, dww, panic! at the disco, and a bunch of other punk/pop/rock bands but as far as ash knows she only likes rock and roll and country. Which is true. Just not completely true. I decided I'd introduce her to MTRENCH soon, try to cheer her up about ash breathing down her back.

He even bought Bluetooth headphones so he can always hear what she's listening to.

When I tuned back into the convo ash and Becca were having they both seemed happy. "I wish you would sing more Becca. Like that song you sang when we first got here. What was that called again?" he asked. He wasn't trying to catch her, he was genuinely interested.

She shrugged, "I don't know. I just heard it somewhere and got it stuck in my head I guess." Ya heard it on Josh's telly when he tweeted the link, "tell you what. Next song I hear I'll sing along, no mater what." He nodded.

Then he added, "I bet you won't know the words to the next song. If you do, I'll be your servant for a week. If you don't, you do the same for me." She agreed and they shook hands.

Then almost immediately 'shake it' by metro station came on. Ash giggled and put his chin on his fist gesturing for Becca to sing.

She thought for a minute. Probably not wanting to have to be his servant for a week. She gulped a breath when the chorus came up. "Well if she does it like this will you do her like that, and if she touches like this will you touch her right back, and if she moves like this will you move right back come on," then she let the song continue.

Ash huffed and stood up. Obviously not happy she knew such a song.

She giggled and lied back on the floor. That's another thing I learned about her, she never sits in an actual seat.

I decided to text josh to see what he was up to tomorrow.

Becca POV

I woke up to cam jumping in my bed. Nothing out of the ordinary, tho it's usually not before noon when it's the weekend.

I grabbed my pillow, flipped onto my stomach and put the pillow over my head, "screw off!" I said just loud enough for him to hear. If ash heard he'd throw a fit.

"Excuse me?" I said. I couldn't see him but I know he was holding his heart. "Anyway, I'm bored and ash is out doing something and your parents are gone for the day so I thought you could come hang with me." I lifted my head and fell back to the pillow, he laughed, "get up, I have coffee in the kitchen." And with that he left. I don't remember agreeing to go.

I got out of bed, tightened my ponytail and walked out to the kitchen. I was wearing my dad's old t-shirt that barely covered my bum but I don't care and neither does cam, ash sure would tho.

"Good morning" he said with a smile.

I grabbed my coffee and took a sip before replying, "good would've been at 10"

He laughed, "care to look at a clock dear?"

I looked at the stove top clock '10:47'

I shrugged and took another sip, "whatever. What do you want to do today?" I asked. I would say that good would be at noon but I'm too tired.