First kiss.

Josh POV

Aww crap! Why did I have to let her use my phone. Why wasn't I nice and decide to help her look for her phone? Guess it's time to face the music.

I shyly turn to her, I smile lightly. The way I see she's either going to be very happy or very mad. "Yeah?"

"It's 11. Matt texted you saying you're an hour late to the studio." She said looking for her phone again.

I sighed, "ok thanks." I guess since the alerts from last night were there she didn't see the picture. Thank you Matt.

Wow never thought I'd say that.

I get up to get dressed. Apparently I slept in my jeans last night so despite the fact that I'm not overly comfortable, I can just leave.

"Ok, well d-dub is gonna be at the studio in a few hours. So see ya later?"

She nodded and I kissed her cheek before running out and downstairs.

Cam was walking out if the kitchen, "wam bam, thank you mam, boom bap, handyman" he smiled at me, I glared at him. "What, just trying to memorize daddy Mack" he said innocently.

I rolled my eyes and was almost out the door before I said, "see you later" I yelled, closing the door.

I got into my car before I realized something.

Rebecca POV.

Did Josh just kiss me in the cheek?

I mean, he's kissed my head when I'm upset or scared, but that was more of a 'love you bye' type of kiss.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this.

I go downstairs and grab a mini pizza out of the fridge and throw it into the oven. Then I grab my iced coffee out of the fridge and put it in a cup with ice.

Then Cam came in. "so what did you two do last night?"

"Just went on Netflix. We watched the first season of fresh prince then bedtime stories." I said getting the pizza from the oven.

"Uh huh. Then how come when he left your room this morning he was throwing on his leather jacket and putting his shoes in while going down the stairs?"

I rolled my eyes, "because he didn't realize he was late for work. Matt texted him and he almost blew a gasket when I told him." I said, laughing at the memory.

"Wait you told him?" he seemed very interested in our conversation now.

"Yeah, when I woke up I looked at his phone for the time-"

"He let you look at his phone. Did you see the lock screen?" he asked. Very seriously.

"No. The alerts made the picture go fuzzy. Why?" I asked puzzled and confused. I'm confuzzed. Yes. That is a word.

"No reason. Just his picture is one of Benny chasing the cats around. It's strangely entertaining." He laughed.

I cocked my head at him, "how high are you right now?" I said trying to see if his eyes were red.

"I haven't smoked in a week, thank you very much!"

I laughed, "whatever you say dude."

Then I went up stairs to get ready.