Bonding starts

Josh POV

Disaster was in our spare room printing off the pictures from the show. Apparently she was running around everywhere, backstage, front section, rafters, anywhere that could make for a good picture. And it really pissed security off. It was really entertaining to hear about on the plane ride back.

She wouldn't let us see any of the pictures until she printed them out. Something about needing to find the good ones.

Right now Matt and I were in the music room playing around with some chords. Then disaster came in and grabbed the sharpie I had in my hand and ran back out. When I looked out the door she was at the top of the stairs.

I laughed and shook my head, when she gets into something she can't be distracted. She gets tunnel vision until she's done.

About 15 minutes later she came back in and put an envelope on my lap then turned and left. She walked slowly until she was at the stairs then she ran away.

Matt looked at me, "what was that about?"

I shrugged then I opened the envelope. She drew moustaches and black eyes on all of us. But I have to hand it to her, she kept it all in the same place in every picture.

I put the envelope on top if the piano and left to go get disaster.

I got her and threw her over my shoulder, "Josh! Put me down!" I got down the stairs despite being kicked repeatedly.

I put her on top of the piano, "real pictures. Now!" she reached behind her and pulled something out of the back of her shirt. She handed me the envelope.

I took it and opened it. I smiled when I saw the pictures. They were from every angle and had all of us in different shots.

Matt looked over my shoulder and laughed, "I thought you looked better with a black eye."

I glared at him, "shut up"

Disaster laughed, "I knew I should have labeled those envelopes. I meant to hide the one." She shook her head.

"I bet you think your pretty funny don't you?" she nodded, i shook my head, "what am I gonna do with you?"

She smirked at me then hopped of the piano and walked out of the room.

I looked at Matt and he just laughed. "I better head home, man. Have fun babysitting."

I nodded, "thanks. See ya later."

I went over and sat on the couch and almost immediately my disaster came downstairs.

"Josh! Jess just called, they're at my parents now. I was wondering if he could just come tonight instead of getting him tomorrow at like 6." I nodded, "ok. Well let's get this over with."

Rebecca POV.

We just got to my parents place. Now I get to face my worst nightmare. My mother.

"Auntie Becca!" Graham ran up to me.

"Hey Graham cracker." I picked him up and spun him around.

I put him down and he turned to josh, "you have blue hair." He said turning his head, "I like it."

Josh laughed, "thanks. I do too."

Graham then turned to me, "you have pink hair." He looked at Josh and beckoned him down to his level. Then he whispered to him.

Josh laughed. Then looked at me, he shrugged and whispered back.

Then Graham ran back upstairs, "what did he say?" I laughed.

Josh and Graham made eye contact, "nothing." Then Josh ran after Graham and into the living room.

So that's how it's going to be.

I went up to the living room and sat beside Josh. My dad was with Graham and I guess Jess and my mom were somewhere else.

Then I heard my moms voice from down the hall, "something wicked this way comes." I whisper to josh and he smiled.

My mom scoffed and turned to Jess when she saw me, "are you sure he should stay with them? he's welcome here."

Jess shook her head, "he loves Becca, I asked who he wanted to stay with and he said her." She turned to me, "are you ready?" she asked.

I nodded, "does he have everything?" she nodded. "Then let's go kid!" I ran and picked him up and ran for the door. I helped him put his shoes on and josh came down, "you need help too babe?"

"Ha ha." And he slipped his on.

Jess came down and hugged graham, "be good for Becca. Remember only to bother josh. She likes to do that."

I laughed and Josh groaned, "is it too late to say no?"

"Yes." Jess, Graham and I all said at once.

Jess kissed Graham and thanked us again.

I put Graham's car seat in the back of Josh's car then hopped in the front.

When Josh started the car we headed for the freeway. Once we were on Josh turned the radio on, haven't had enough came on. "Turn it up! I like this song!" Graham said.

I laughed and looked at Josh, then turned back to Graham, "you do?" He nodded his head furiously, "wanna know a secret?" he nodded again.

I turned the radio off and josh started singing, "I just wish we could go back one more time and begin it, back before I lost myself somewhere in it."

I kept my eye on Graham and he looked starstruck.

I laughed to myself and turned the radio back on. This would be a fun two days.