Hot tub discussions

Rebecca POV

Josh, Matt and I were sitting in Josh's hot tub when a blonde came thru the door. "Hey guys sorry in late traffic was a bitch today." She looked over at us and smiled at me, "josh, I assume this is the girlfriend?"

I was sitting with Matt between Josh and I because he kept trying to splash me, "no we hate each other." Josh said completely straight faced.

I glared at her and pointed at him with my thumb, "yeah. He's disgusting." I said gagging and I said disgusting.

Matt laughed, "yup they're dating." He and Josh switched places and josh wrapped his arm around me.

She laughed, "well it's nice to meet you, I'm Nicole, matts girlfriend." She happily got in the tub now that she slipped out of her dress to reveal her bikini.

"I'm Rebecca." I smiled back

Josh coughed, "disaster" then he coughed again.

I smacked him on the arm and laughed. "Or that. I sadly enough answer to it now."

She laughed, "I'll stick with Rebecca. So you're cams cousin, right?"

"Kinda. We're step cousins. Lucky for me there is no actual blood relation to him." I laughed. "Tho I'd rather him be my cousin than my actual cousins."

She nodded, "when do they go back to Ontario again?"

I froze. I didn't like thinking about that. When they go back I'll have nowhere else to go except back home. And there's no way my mom will let me keep seeing josh. "Uhm. About a month. Give it take a few days." I smiled. Josh pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple again. I smiled at him and laid my head on his shoulder.

Josh and Matt talked about the new MT album while Nicole and I just enjoyed the water. The whole time Josh's arm never left my shoulder.

Matt and Nicole left just before the sun set. Josh pulled me closer and kissed me again. He moved us to the other side of the hot tub so we would be facing the sun while it set.

I laid my head on his shoulder again and he rested his on mine. "so I've been thinking." He said after a few minutes.

"I'm gonna regret asking this." I laughed. "What about?"

"I wanna meet your parents." He said.

"Yup I regret asking. Why do you need to meet my parents again. Isn't one time in the Morris house enough for your life?" i asked sitting up and looking at him.

"Technically I've barely spoken to your parents. Besides I'm your boyfriend. Don't you think I should meet them?" he asked.

"Did cam ever tell you what my mom thinks of you? she freaking hates you. She thinks your a stuck up, sassy, stereotypical rock star who only ever thinks of himself." I sighed, he laughed. "and even if you are stuck up, sassy, a douche, an idiot, a smart ass, a man child-"

"I get it."

"Right. Sorry. Those are all the things I love about you. She won't see that tho. She'll see the boy in a band who could get any girl he wants. Have a different girl in every city and wonder why he would want a girlfriend unless it's to beak her heart." She paused. Now that I think about it, why do you want me if you could have all that?"

He laughed, "I was wondering that myself. You made some good points." I smacked him, "oh come in. You know those girls have got nothing on you." He said then kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss. "I hate you."

He laughed, "why?"

"Because I can't say no when you kiss me."

He smiled. "You make that sound like a bad thing." then he leaned in again. I pushed back against his chest.

"I guess it depends on your perspective." I smiled and pecked his lips. Then I sighed, "I'll call my dad and ask what they're doing on - Saturday?" he nodded.

Here goes nothing.