Goodbyes, Tours & Tugboat annies

Rebecca POV

Graham came running downstairs when the doorbell rang. I went and opened it, "hey Jess he's right-" I was cut off by Graham swishing her in a hug.

"Haha thanks. Ahh I missed you!" she spun him around as Josh came down with his bag. "Were you good?" he nodded, then she looked at me and I nodded too. "Well good. Thanks again for taking him."

"Our pleasure." Josh said. He took a surprising liking to Graham. Considering he hates kids.

I smiled, "yeah it was. Wanna come in for a minute?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I would, but our flight leaves I a few hours and I don't wanna be late. I'll text you later tho?"

I nodded, "sounds good, next time."

She smiled, "definitely. Graham? what do you say?"

He turned to us, "thanks for letting me stay with you!" I bent down and gave him a hug, as did josh when I was done. "Love you, auntie Becca! Bye uncle josh!" He said before running out to call the elevator.

We laughed, "bye Graham." - "love you too!"

Jess smiled, "thanks again for taking him. I'll talk to you later, love you sis. Nice meeting you josh."

I hugged her, "love you too."

She hugged josh, "nice meeting you too." He said when she let go.

And then we closed the door.

"Is everyone in your family this affectionate?" he asked.

I shook my head, "have you met my mom?"

He laughed, "oh yeah."

I flopped down onto the couch. "Ugh. I love the kid, really I do. But I think I can only handle one kid here at a time. and you're bad enough to count for 3"

He sat down next to me, "you love me."

I turned to him, "I do. Don't I?" and I kissed him. "Do you hear that?" I asked between kisses.

He slightly shook his head, "what?"

I smiled and pulled away, "no one saying 'ew' or 'yuck' or 'gross'." I said kissing him again.

"Ahh, I hear it now." And then he kissed me. "So now we can talk about more important things."

I nodded, "would you rather live thru a zombie or unicorn apocalypse?"

He laughed, "zombie. I wanna eat peoples brains. You?"

I smiled, "both. A zombiecorn. Then if I get bit I turn into a zombie with a freaking spike coming out of my head to defend myself with."

He looked at me, "you never said a mutt apocalypse was an option!"

"I never said it wasn't!"

He laughed, "I love you."

"I love you too." Then I laid my head on his shoulder and we just lazed around watching movies until 1 am.

Now after being forced to watch cartoons for two days straight. Guess what we decided to watch. The jungle book and Madagascar. The only other two cartoons Josh owns that we didn't have to watch with Graham.

At the end of Madagascar I went over to Josh's giant stack of DVDs and CDs, "you should really organize these." I said while trying to pick another movie.

He chuckled, "and move them where. Here's no where I the house to put them. Except maybe on the roof.

I laughed. Then I got an idea. "Help me bring them all upstairs." I said he looked at me weird but shrugged and helped me anyway.