T-Dot to Van-city

Cam's POV

I'm on the jet our managers got us heading to Vancity or 'the couve' as Matt calls it to stay there for the summer with the bros Pat and Tyler. We're doing some writing with Josh Ramsay and figured we could turn into a workcation. Only problem is my step brother Ashton is coming. Ya my mom married his dad last year so now he's with us. It's cool tho, we hate each other equally so he agreed to just hang out at his - wait - 'our' uncles place to catch up with his cousin, Rebecca. I guess she's youngest of the family and he hasn't seen her since she was like 1. Which is saying something since she's 19 now.

Don't get me wrong about ash, he's cool. Just we aren't alike. He likes country, I like rap. He likes cool calm and collected, I like to party. I agreed to come see the step cousin first day and maybe stay with them if they were cool. But I have a backup reservation at a hotel incase.

Rebecca's POV

Ash is coming, Ash is coming. He's my fave out of all my cousins. We're completely alike. Well kinda. I like country music and chilling. But I also kinda like getting crazy at times too. Which is why I'm super excited about him bringing his step brother freaking cam hunter! I love DWW and his solo raps. Not that Ashton knows. He doesn't like the idea of his sweet little cousin growing up. See I've only facetimed him since I was like 10 so he hasn't seen me in almost 9 years. I've grown up. I used to have a bob cut, now my hair is at my tail bone. I grew about 9 inches and now I'm about 5'10". My attitude has changed a lot too. I used to be sweet and innocent, now I'm - I don't know how to explain this. Not? I'm still sweet, but if you cross me I'm your worst nightmare. Basically the only thing that hasn't changed is I hate swearing. I don't see the point if I can use other perfectly good words to convey my emotions. Did I mention in top of my English class?

Anyway I hear them calling, well, ash's ringtone. Guess they'll be here soon. Why am I so nervous all of the sudden? Oh ya. In about to meet my one of my favourite musicians!

Guess I'll go where i usually do when i need to relax.