Finally mine.

Josh POV

I woke up still wrapped in the blanket, with my disaster in my arms. My disaster. Mine. She's mine. She's finally mine.

That is possibly the one thought that can put a smile on my face this early in the morning. I look over at my clock, it's 11. Holy crap we got 9 hours straight of sleep. No wonder I'm happy this morning. No that's still because Rebecca's mine now.

I look down at her. I'm laying on my back, she's on her side against me, her head on my chest with one leg draped over mine. I could definitely get used to this.

I decide to try to wake her up. I very softly kiss the too of her head a couple times. She finally stirs and turns to look at me, she smiles, "morning Josh." She whispered them went back to her original position. I kissed her head again and tightened my arms around her. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me again.

Rebecca POV

I was awoken from a beautiful dream. I was on Josh's roof last night and he came and held me. And kissed me. Then we went back inside and fell asleep in each others arms. I didn't want to wake up. To see his guest room, to be alone in bed, but I suppose even the most beautiful dreams have to be awoken from at some point.

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in the guest room. My head was on someone's chest and my leg draped over their lower half. Oh. It wasn't a dream.

I turned my head up and smiled, "morning josh." He smiled back and I put my head back where it was. I started thinking more about last night. We just kept starring into each others eyes. Then we both started to lean in and I could feel electricity passing between us. It was amazing.

I'd been thinking about this for an hour. Josh fell back asleep fairly quickly after I woke up. It's almost noon now, guess I better wake him.

I moved his arms from around me and got onto my stomach on his bed. I then decided to wake him similarly to the way he woke me. I kissed him on the lips.

It started out as a few pecks, until he woke up. Then he smiled and flipped us over so he was on top of me. He hovered over me, "just to be clear. You're mine now?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. I guess we never made anything official, but I'm glad we did.

We proceeded to make out for a few minutes. Josh left my mouth and started to kiss my neck. He started sucking and played with the hem of my shirt.

I guess now would be the time to tell him, "josh." I said while pushing his shoulders, making home stop.

He looked scared, "did I do something? Did I hurt you?"

I smiled at him and pecked his lips, telling him that I was fine. "I'm fine. I just thought I should tell you something. Before this goes too far." I said shyly.

He could probably see my blush, he moved a piece of hair from my face, "anything disaster. What is it?"

I looked at him, "you'll think I'm weird."

He smiled a little. "I already think that." I pushed his shoulder but he came right back, "ok ok, what's up?"

I took a breath, "something I decided when I was 16. My sister was 20 and dating this guy and he got her pregnant. When she told him about the baby he left and we haven't heard from him since. I decided then that I wouldn't sleep with a guy until we were married. Just so I wouldn't have a kid that wouldn't have a father." I said that really fast.

I was surprised he didn't need me to repeat it slower but I guess he got used to my mumbling and talking fast. He kissed my lips, "first of all. You should know that no matter how much I hate kids, I would never abandon my own, especially of you're the mum. Second," he kissed me again, "that's fine. If you have morals that mean so much to you, I'll respect them." He smiled down at me.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "We can still make out. Just no further. Deal?" I asked

"Deal." Then he flopped down next to me, "so. What do you want to do, our first official day as a couple?" he smiled and looked at me.

Couple. I'm in a relationship with Josh Ramsay. Holy freaking crap. i smiled and moved over to josh, putting my head on his chest again, "I don't wanna move." I said into his shirt. Seriously, his bed is the most comfortable thing ever. Though it may have something to do more with my pillow than anything else.

He laughed, "movies in bed it is. But we will need to eat at some point."

I jumped up when he mentioned food. You know that point when you don't realize how hungry you are until someone mentions eating. I grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him out of the room and down the stairs. "Let's make pancakes!"

He laughed, "so much for not moving."