House chase

Josh POV

Last night I fell asleep with porcelain on top of me. We were lying down and she just ended up on me, stomach to stomach. I woke up in the edge of the bed, on my side. Porcelain was asleep and pressed up against me. The bed was surprisingly uncomfortable but I was probably just stiff.

I rolled onto my back, tightening my arms around porce so she would come with me.

Then I fell. Right, back facing the edge of the bed. Oops?

I landed quicker than I thought. Oh, we fell asleep in the couch, right. I hit the floor with porcelain on top of me. At least she had a cushioned landing.

She instantly woke up, looked at me, looked around us and burst out laughing.

"It's not that funny." I said pouring.

She was still giggling, "were you at least asleep when you rolled over?"

I glared at her, then she burst out laughing again. I pouted again, "my head hurts."

She stopped and got up, "yeah. Thanks for softening my fall." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "thanks for caring so much. Don't worry. I'm sure I'll live." I replied sarcastically.

She smirked, "if you don't. Can I have the BMW?"

I glared at her and started chasing her around the apartment. We were just making our second lap - we went upstairs too - going past the front door when Matt and Nicole walked in.

She screamed again and hid behind the two of them, "help me he's crazy!" she said grabbing onto them.

They looked at each other, "sorry Bec. You asked for this when you agreed to move in with him. You've got what you had coming." Matt said. Nicole just nodded her head and pushed Becca towards me.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me before throwing her over my shoulder and running up the stairs.

"Joshua Keeler Ramsay! put me down!" Matt and Nicole were behind us. "Put me down" she said again as I got outside.

"If you insist." I said, dangling her above the hot tub. Then I dropped her and ran inside. I went straight for the music room and locked the door. I had one of the only two keys for it, she couldn't get in.

Matt POV

She came back out of the hot tub and I pointed towards the door leading back inside. Nicole and I were both laughing as we followed her.

She checked all three rooms upstairs then ran downstairs. He wasn't on the porch, or behind the kitchen island. She ran over to the music room but it was locked.

"Josh! open this door!"

"Becca. He can't hear you. It's soundproof both ways." I said.

She sighed, "I'm gonna kill him. Or at least hug him while I'm still soaked."

I laughed, "i can help you with the latter, but I won't be an accomplice to murder."

She looked at me, "how? The door is locked and Josh has the only key."

I shook my head, "one of only 2 keys." I said, dangling mine from my hand.

She ripped it from me and I took Nicole over to the couch.

"Holy freaking - Matt! did you give her your key?!" Josh screamed.

He came back out with Becca riding piggy back on him. He must've been at the piano when she attacked him, his back would be facing the door.

I smiled and nodded, "double agent. Can't trust anyone these days." He mumbled and carried Becca upstairs.

I laughed and put my arm around Nicole. "He will get you back you know." She giggled.

I laughed, "I know."

Rebecca POV

"Josh if you put me in the hot tub again I swear."

He laughed, "I'm not putting you in the hot tub. At least not without a bikini and me with you." He said seductively. He seriously tests my morals sometimes. "I wanna plan payback on Matt but I'm soaked. Thanks a lot by the way." he glared at me.

I laughed and took off my sweats and put on jeans. Then I sat on the end of the bed, "You started it when you dropped me I the hot tub!"

"No you did when you laughed at my pain!"

"Only because you fell off the couch. You have to admit, that was funny." I said giggling again.

"Take it back." He said, walking over to me shirtless. I shook my head while he got closer. "Suit yourself."

Then he jumped on me and started leaving sloppy kisses all over my face. I mean like he practically licked my face.

"Josh stop! ok I take it back! uncle! uncle!" He laughed and sat up.

He went over and grabbed a shirt out of his drawer and another from mine. His batman, mine superman.

Once I got changed he looked over and laughed, "superman sucks!"

I rolled my eyes, "he's ten times cooler than batman!"

By now we were walking down the stairs.

"No he isn't. Batman has a better villain!"

"Your villain is a clown!"

"Yours is a rock!"

I stood there for a minute. I hate when he makes a good point and I don't have a comeback.

Nicole laughed, "he's got a point there."

I sighed and walked over plumping down on the couch. "My dad always warned me about people like him."

"People like what?" Josh came and sat on the arm chair.

I laughed, " 'never argue with a stupid person. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.' " I said speaking in a deep voice like my dad.

Josh rolled his eyes, "I'd probably chad you around but I'm still tired."

"Ooh. What were you too doing this morning?" he said moving his eyebrows up and down.

I rolled my eyes, living with DWW for two months I got used to dirty comments. "Coke babe?" he nodded. "Nicole?" she nodded too. I nodded and left for the kitchen. I came back with three pops and handed one to Nicole and Josh.

"What none for me?" Matt asked.

I shook my head, "dirty comment. No pop." Josh laughed and pulled me onto the chair with him.

Matt glared at me, "so was the a reason you guys came over and interrupted our daily chase"

Matt raised his eyebrows, "daily?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. He and Nicole both laughed. "Right. We were wondering if you guys wanted to come watch the fireworks tonight?"

Josh laughed, "and by that you mean sit in my hot tub and watch the fireworks?" Matt nodded, Josh looked at me and I shrugged, "sure come by around 9?"

Matt nodded, "well, we'll leave you to your chase scene."

Then they left.

"So who's chasing who?" I turned to josh.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my hips, "I've spent enough time chasing you, I wanna just hold you for awhile."

I smiled and pecked his lips, "I love you josh" I then laid my head in his shoulder.

He kissed my head and rested his chin atop my head, "I love you too, porcelain."

I closed my eyes and just listened to his heartbeat for awhile.