White glove bitch slap

Rebecca POV

Josh just told me to get ready for date night. Saying to dress up for it cause we're going to a fancy restaurant.

This was the first time he took me out and told me to dress nice. I decided to wear my white strapless, knee length dress that was tight around the waste and then flowed out I added a thin royal blue belt for color and chose my matching royal blue heels. Then I did my smokey eye make up and put on red lipstick.

I seriously hate dressing up like this. I threw my dress on and grabbed my coral shawl for incase I get cold. I grabbed my heels in my hand and walked downstairs.

Josh got dressed while I was doing my make up. He was wearing suit pants with dress shoes, a royal blue dress shirt and his white tie.

He laughed as I got down to him, "hey we match!" he said smiling as he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "People are going to think we did this on purpose."

I smirked, "or they'll see you alone and think you wanted your outfit to match your hair." I said as I flicked his perfectly gelled back hair.

He rolled his eyes, "why do you think I'm bringing you? Don't want everyone knowing what a narcissist I am."

"Oh so I'm just someone to take attention away from you?" I asked.

He nodded, then brought his face very close to mine, "in that dress, everyone's eyes will be on you." Then he closed the small distance between our lips and kissed me. He laid his forehead on mine and smiled, "you look beautiful.".

I knew I was blushing, "thank you." I said as I pulled away. I looked him up and down, "you - have very nice lip stick, what shade is that?" I asked laughing.

He looked in the mirror. "Yup moments over, come on, put your shoes on and let's get this over with."

I laughed as I slipped my heels on, "the amount of sentiment in your voice is overwhelming." I said sarcastically.

He came over to me and pulled me in by my waste, "I don't like those shoes, you're almost as tall as me now." He said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I have higher if you'd prefer. I can get up to 6'4" in a couple pairs."

He chuckled and kissed me, "actually I take it back. You're the perfect height. I can kiss you without bending down." He smiled. "Come on. We have reservations."

•••

Josh POV

We just got back from the restaurant. I took her to the fancy restaurant on Burnaby mountain, just up the road from where I first gave her the promise ring.

We were laughing as I opened the door, "ok. But I still say that if they want almost $70 for a steak it should be bigger than my hand." I said.

She laughed, "that doesn't mean when they put it down you ask where the rest of it is. There's a thing called manners josh."

I smirked and grabbed her waste pulling her into me, "but you didn't fall in love with polite josh." I said before I kissed her.

She rolled her eyes, "I was stupid, young, naive."

"It was a year ago." I said.

She laughed, "oh yeah. Feels longer."

I laughed, I was about to reply when porces phone started ringing. She pulled it out of her purse and walked over to the music room. I went and grabbed a coke out of the fridge.

Just think, this time two weeks from now porce and I could be engaged.

I went and sat on the couch and played with played with anemone, playing around with the laser pointer. I pointed it on the music room door and just as she jumped to catch it porce opened the door.

Anemone jumped in her arms and porce caught her, "uh hi?" Porce chuckled as she set anemone down on the cat tree. "How many times do I have to tell you not to point the laser at a door I'm gonna walk out of? that's the third time that's happened." She said as she walked over and sat down beside me.

Is laughed as I wrapped my arm around her, "sorry. Who was on the phone?" I asked.

"Hmm oh camm. He said he has a solo show here in 2 weeks and was wondering if we wanted to go. It's the night before your Elton John thing. I said I'd ask you then call him back." She said.

I laughed, "you forgot and weren't going to call him were you?" She nodded. "Ok. I'll go call him." I said standing and going to the music room so porce can't hear me.

I called camm,

C: hey josh. Becca talk to you?

J: yeah. I'm down. You gonna be in town long?

C: just Thursday thru Monday. Why?

J: you wanna come to the Elton John show trench is doing?

C: sure man, sounds good.

J: yeah. Uh I should probably warn you that I'm planning to propose to porce that night.

C: I was wondering when you would get to that. You ask her dad?

J: yeah man. Everything's done. Just gotta ask her.

C: cool. Why you waiting two weeks tho?

J: because that's our anniversary.

C: nice. Ok well I won't ruin the surprise. Congrats man, you two are perfect for eachother. Been saying that since the day I met Becca.

J: thanks. Ok. I better go. See you soon.

C: bye.

I walked back out and tux jumped me. I glared at porcelain as she burst out laughing. "Oh you're so gonna get it." I said.

She laughed and ran off the couch, behind the island in the kitchen, back over to the stairs and up. I ran behind her and saw her slam the bedroom door.

I walked in and checked behind the door. And under the bed. In the en suit. Then I walked over to the walk in closet. I opened it to see porce playing with one if my white concert gloves.

She looked up at me and smiled. Then slowly walked over and slapped me twice with the glove before running off.

Rebecca POV

I remember now why I never wear dresses they are impossible to run in. I slapped josh and ran back down as brennen walked in.

I ran behind him and a few minutes later josh ran down, "did you seriously do that?!" he asked me. I laughed and nodded. "Weirdo. What up bren?"

Bren shook my hands off his shoulders and shrugged, "I could ask you the same question."

Josh ran his hand thru his hair, "she slapped me with a glove."

"He chased me."

"She made my cat attack me."

"He did it to me first!"

Brennen put his hands up to silence us, "wait wait wait. You slapped him with a white glove?" he asked me. I giggled and nodded, "nice."

Josh rolled his eyes and walked over to the kitchen to get his coke off the island. "It's a conspiracy."

Bren laughed, "poor baby."

Josh glared at him as he leaned against the back of the couch beside me and put his arm around me. "Why are you here again?"

Bren shrugged, "I was bored."

I laughed, "well. I'm gonna go write a bit. Have fun." I said waving to the boys, "oh. Here Brennen. You may need it." I said tossing him the glove.

Josh glared at me and I blew him a kiss.