Wedding plans.

Josh POV

Porcelain and I were walking thru the mall with Megan and Mike. We were trying to find a store that sells tongue rings for Megan and whatever the ring is that porce has.

Mike and I walked to the food court while the girls went into icing.

"So have you guys decided on a date yet?" Mike asked as we drank our Starbucks.

I shook my head, "no, we're still trying to figure that out. We don't really want the big ceremony, but still might have a reception. And if we do that we need to go to city hall then just have a small party after."

He nodded, "so no big ceremony?"

I smiled, "no. We agreed that that would take a lot more planning and we just want to be married." I explained, "but we would have a reception, like to celebrate after."

He nodded and we saw the girls come out of the store so we stood up. Then we saw a guy approach them. Mike and I smirked at each other and stood back, watching our girls get hit on.

You could tell the guy was focusing more on porcelain so Mike went over and wrapped his arm around Megan. Then I slowly walked over behind the guy and leaned against the wall about 5 feet away.

"Wait what do you mean not your type?" he asked porce.

She smiled, "well it's nothing against you. It's just in more into tall-" this guys like 6 foot "lanky-" he's not that muscular, "blue haired guys with tongue rings." She smirked when she saw me.

He laughed, "damn you're picky. Good luck finding that guy." He said.

Porcelain smirked and looked over to me and I smiled. she walked over and kissed me, not putting her hands around me, or even leaning into me, she just touched our lips and nothing more.

She pulled away, "so is it me you're looking for?" I asked.

She smiled, "eh, youll do."

The guy seemed to have walked away while we were kissing. I laughed, "no wonder you agreed to marry me, where else are you gonna find and tall, lanky, blue haired guy with his tongue pierced." I said.

She laughed and shrugged, "I'm sure if a tall lanky guy really loved me, he would dye his hair and pierce his tongue." She said.

I smiled and pecked her lips, "for you. In sure any guy would do anything."

Megan snapped a picture as we were looking at each other. Porce turned and glared at her, "what? it was just so cute. I have a pic of you kissing too." We both rolled our eyes, causing Megan to laugh. "Ok. We're gonna head home. See you two love birds later. Bec, call me tomorrow and well go dress shopping." She said while hugging porce.

"Ooh dress shopping! I wanna come!" I said, trying my best to sound like a teenage girl.

Porcelain laughed, "wedding dress shopping. no grooms allowed."

I pouted, "you're no fun." I said, "wait why do you need a wedding dress if we aren't having a ceremony?" I asked.

She shrugged, "no not a big poofy wedding dress. I just don't have any white dresses and I figure if we do pictures I'd wanna be at least wearing white." I nodded.

"Speaking no ceremony. I told Becca that I would plan the reception with her. We can have it done in about 2 months once we have a venue." Megan said.

I nodded, "ok. Well, you Kim and Nicole will be bridemaids, right?" I asked, more to porcelain than Megan.

Porce nodded, "ooh and megan, will you be my maid of honor?" she asked.