Dress shopping.

Rebecca POV

We've been dress shopping forever. And ever. And ever.

Ok. So it's been more like 2 hours but I'm not the shopping type of girl so this is a long time for me.

So far we've found Nicole and Kim their dresses. There simple strapless, knee length silver dresses. We agreed that Megan's will be royal blue tho so we still need to find her a dress. And mine.

I don't want anything overly fancy since we're just getting hitched at the courthouse then having a small reception with our friends.

The only reason I'm even getting a dress is because we want to get pictures done. I'm thinking something lacey and knee length. Something I can wear again if the need arises. Maybe with sleeves since we're getting married in November and I don't want to wear a wrap or anything.

Ok. So maybe I am being a little picky.

Kim had us go into winners for a minute so she could look for some seat for her and Ian's place. Megan and I broke off and went to the clothing section.

I was browsing thru the clearance section when my phone went off. Josh.

R: hey babe.

J: hey porce. How's dress shopping?

R: excruciatingly painful.

J: haha no luck?

R: we found the bridesmaids dresses but meg and I are still looking for ours.

J: well it's a good thing you looove shopping.

R: ha ha at least we've been to almost all the possible stores to find my dress. If I can't find anything I'll probably just go to that boutique by our place.

"Rebecca! come here come here come here!" Megan called from the other end of the isle.

R: hey Meg's calling me over. I'll be back in the next hour or two. Love you.

J: love you too. Oh tell meg to just come over after, mikes here.

R: ok. Bye.

I hung up as I got to Megan, "hey Josh said to just come over after cause mike and Tristan are over at ours. Now what do you want?"

She just smiled widely at me, "I found it."

I cocked my eyebrow at her and she held up a white dress. Crocheted over top. With white crocheted sleeves going just above the elbows.

It was on clearance for $30. I looked beside it and they had the same dress in royal blue. I held it up for Megan.

We grabbed our dresses and ran to the dressing room. I texted Kim and told her where we were.

I tried on my dress and it fit perfectly. I walked out and Megan's was perfect too. "Sold!" I said and walked back in.

"You're sure you're okay with me wearing the same dress?" Megan said thru the wall.

I didn't hesitate before responding, "if it means we can leave this place sooner you can wear my dress and marry josh." I said she laughed as we walked out, "don't tell him I said that." I pointed my finger at her before laughing.

•••

Megan and I walked into Josh and I's place and saw josh and mike in the music room and Tristan on the couch watching bugs bunny. Megan went over and sat beside Tristan while I went up and hung my dress up.

Soon after I got into the closet josh came in. "Hello to you too." He said sassily.

I looked aver at him as he leaned on the door frame to the closet. I laughed and went over to him and kissed him softly. "Hi babe."