Lazy days.

Josh POV

I woke up with porcelain and I strangely tangled together. Our legs were wrapped around the others and her head was somehow on my chest while I was laying on my side. My arms were both wrapped around her shoulders while hers were wrapped around my torso.

It was Monday morning and for once it wasn't horrible. I had today off from going to the studio because they were going to start mixing the album this afternoon and Matt volunteered to hand it off to the guy since he lives closest.

Porce was still sleeping soundly in my arms, snoring slightly. It was only about 6:30 and we both had the day off. Bonus of her being my assistant. I took the opportunity of a lazy day to snuggle my face back into porcelains hair and tighten my arms around her before trying to go back to sleep.

Sleep never came tho. It was about an hour later when porcelain started to stir. I moved my head and kissed the top of hers.

She turned and smiled at me then looked down at our legs. "How is this comfortable?" she asked laughing. By now her right leg was wrapped around my left, bringing us very close to each other.

I just smiled down at her, "I dunno but I like it." She hugged me tighter as she lightly pecked me where my shoulder and neck meet. Of course because that's where her head was.

She snuggled back in and we didn't move for about 5 minutes. "So what would we like to do today my beautiful disaster?" she smiled against my shoulder. She always smiles when I call her disaster. "We could go walk the sea wall or walk around gastown..." I trailed off letting her decide.

She shook her head, "no. Lazy day." She mumbled into my neck as she snuggled closer.

I laughed kissing her head again, "why do you want to have a lazy day?" I asked knowing I knew the answer.

She touched her ear for a second, telling me to listen "it's raining." Well, that's not what I thought the reason was. "And I'm comfortable." There it is.

"Ok fine. Lazy day." I laughed, "I think I figured out why we'd never gone on dates. We're both lazy asses."

She laughed too, nodding her head still not moving from my grasp. "Tomorrow we should go get our hair redyed." She said thinking out loud, "wow. Never thought I'd say that to my boyfriend." She laughed.

I did too, but still smacked her back. "Oh you love me and you know it."

She removed her head from my shoulder and kissed me. Then pulled away, "you're right I do." She smirked before kissing me again. I flipped onto my back still with her lips attached to my own. She smirked into the kiss.

Suddenly we heard a crash downstairs. She broke apart from my lips, "Bennie." We both said at the same time.

She laughed as she got off me, finally separating our legs. "Notice it's never ivys fault. It's always Bennie." She said smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah. Bennies just more fun" I said sitting on the edge of the bed. I pulled porcelain back over to me and sat her in my lap. I started laying sloppy kisses on her neck, "can we take a minute and appreciate how comfortable we just were? cause we'll probably never get that back." I said then started kissing her again.

She nodded, "yup." She said standing and heading for our bedroom door, "all your dogs fault."

She smirked before running out of the room.

"Oh you're gonna get it now!" I yelled running after her. I chased her down stairs and was almost to the living room area before I tripped over something. Bennie.

I looked up to see porcelain smirking down at me, "also your dogs fault. Mine is over there behaving herself."

I pushed myself up and leaned against the back of the couch. "Your dog is enjoying this early morning entertainment we're giving her." I laughed. Porce did too.

I noticed we never seemed to stay mad at each other. We'd get frustrated but always managed to forgive and forget.

I pulled her back over to me and whispered in her ear, "now where were we?" Then I was about to kiss her neck when she smirked and took a step away.

"We. We're about to feed the dogs and take them for a walk." she smirked.

"Riiiight. I knew that." I said scratching my neck. I went over to the pantry and got the dog and cat food out. Immediately being surrounded by our furry creatures. "Sure. Now you guys love me." I rolled my eyes.

Porcelain came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my torso, "I still love you." She said kissing my neck lightly before laying her head on my shoulder.

She was only a few inches shorter than I, so it wasn't hard for her to kiss me or lay her head on my shoulde when she was tired.

I rolled my eyes, "and I don't even have to feed you." I laughed while placing the dishes in their respective spots.

Porcelain was still wrapped around me so when I came back up from placing the last dish down I grabbed her behind the knees have her a piggy back ride to couch.

She laughed as I dropped her down and plopped down beside her, "so what should we watch today?" I asked grabbing the remote.