No last dance.

Josh POV.

Today we were kinda celebrating because we finished R5's second song and they're heading back tomorrow. We were listening to one last dance while we were sitting in the hot tub. I was between Ross and Rocky, across from Riker with porcelain in my lap.

"Tear drops in your hazel eyes

I can't believe I made you cry

It feels so long since we went wrong

But you're still on my mind

Never meant to break your heart

Sometimes things just fall apart

So heres one night to make it right

Before we say goodbye

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Freshman year I saw your face

Now its graduation day

Said we'd be friends, till the end

Can we start again?

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

Na na na na oh-oh

Na na na na oh-oh

I heard you're heading east

So lets just make our peace

So when you think of me

You'll smile, and I'll smile

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

To make up, make up

I just need one last dance

So wait up, wait up

Give me one more chance

Just one song, then I'll move on

Give me one last dance

I just need one last dance with you

Oh-woah"

I sang the last line softly in porcelains ear. She smiled and turned to kiss my cheek.

"I'm gonna go get another coke. Anyone else want one?" we all nodded.

She laughed and went back inside.

Riker stood up and grabbed his towel, "I'm gonna go help her carry them up."

Ross, Rocky and I all nodded and went back to our conversation.

Rebecca POV

I grabbed the 5 cokes from the fridge when Riker came in. "Hey. Thought I could help."

I smiled, "thanks. Uh you grab two, I'll grab three?" I asked.

He nodded, "sure. But can I talk to you for a second first?" I nodded my head telling him to continue. He came closer to me, "listen. I've liked you since before I knew you and Josh were. Well, you and josh. But I just have to tell you-"

"No." I cut him straight off, "no, just no."

"But come on. Just hear me-"

"No." I said again getting more irritated, "Riker I don't like you that-" this time he cut me off.

But not the way I did him. He kissed me. He pushed me up against the counter and kissed me.

I was trying to push him back when I heard someone, "hey! what the heck?!"

Josh.

Josh POV

I walked in and Riker was kissing Rebecca. Not they were kissing. He was kissing her and she was trying to push him back, I could tell.

I went and grabbed him, "josh. I can explain."

"Save it. Get out. Now." He nodded and grabbed his stuff. I guess he called Ross and Rocky cause they left saying sorry just minutes later.

I turned to porcelain, "what happened to keeping an eye on him? not giving him the wrong impression?" I asked.

"I did and I didn't."

"Then why did he think it would be ok to kiss you?!"

"I don't know! I didn't lead him on!"

"Oh like hell you didn't."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I see the way you looked at him. Your eyes say 1000 things and he misunderstood most of them."

"Fine!"

Then she ran upstairs. What the heck?

I followed her, she was in our room, packing, "porcelain. Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. I'll stay with Nicole or something." she said packing very messily.

"You don't have to go." I sighed going and grabbing her shoulders.

She shook her head, closing her bag and leaving my grip, "relationships are about trust josh. Believing that no matter what you can make it thru. You didn't trust me. You didn't even listen to me. I'm leaving." She said going past me and down the stairs.

"Porce. Don't go. We can get they this. She shook her head. She was about to grab ivy, "Nicole has a cat. Ivy can stay here, until you find a place, I mean."

She nodded, "thanks." She wiped a tear, putting on her sneakers. "Hey josh?" I looked up, the pain in my eyes meeting the pain in her own, "can we kiss. Once more I mean, just. I can't remember the last time we kissed and I'd like to be able to." She said shyly.

I nodded and went to kiss her. I put more emotion and love into this kiss than any other. Hoping to somehow convince her to stay.

She pulled back first, "goodbye josh." She said before grabbing the bag she packed and going out the door.

And that was it. She was gone.

Rebecca POV

I called Nicole and explained everything. She said I was welcome with her as long as I needed.

When I first got here Matt was here. He just stood up and opened his arms. I ran into them and finally started to cry.

"Shh." He tried soothing me, "he'll realize he's an idiot and come back I promise." He was rubbing up and down my back.

I shook my head, "I doubt it. I broke up with him."

Matt looked me in the eye, "well. Plot twist!" he smiled

I laughed. And hugged him again, "thanks Matty."

His phone buzzed.

He read the text, "josh misses you, says he takes it all back." I sat down, "he also wants to know if you're still our photographer? Jonathan says we'll need a new one ASAP if not."

I just nodded, "I guess I am. I don't have any other job to go to." He nodded and sent josh a text.

"K well. Three mini shows next week. Just prepare yourself. That's a week on a bus with Josh."

I nodded.

Then he was kicked out so Nicole and I could girl talk.

Josh POV

I went into the music room and opened the lid to the piano. I hid it here so she wouldn't find it. I reached in and grabbed the small jewellery box.

In the box was a simple silver engagement ring. With a small treble clef on either side of the diamond. I was going to give her this on our next anniversary...