Tattoos

Rebecca POV

Josh and I are driving downtown now. About to get my tattoo. I'm slightly nervous, I know it's going to hurt, but I'm exited at the same time.

I know exactly what I'm getting, but I still haven't told josh. He keeps trying to guess, but he's guessing pictures, I'm getting words.

I went into the back room with the tattoo artist, I think her name was Julia. "So do you know what you want?" she asked as she got out the needle.

I nodded and took out a piece of paper. It was the note josh left me when he was going to get high that one night.

At the bottom he had written, I love you, my Perfect Porcelain Disaster. That's what I was getting a tattoo of. Perfect Porcelain Disaster. In Josh's handwriting in three lines, royal blue ink, on my left wrist.

Once she was done it looked awesome. It hurt like heaven. But it was awesome. She added the gauze on top and said I had to keep it there for at least 12 hours.

I went back out and hugged josh. "Ok, me see." I shook my head no, "why not?"

"Because. I have to keep the gauze on for at least 12 hours." I smirked.

"So I can't see even for a second?" he asked.

I shook my head again, "nope. You can pay for it tho." I said and pointed over to Julia who was trying not to laugh.

Josh went over and paid then grabbed my hand and we headed for lunch.

Josh POV

We walked around some more after we ate. We were on the seawall now, bear science world. We made almost a full circle and we're starting to drag our feet.

Porcelain stopped in front of me, "can we go home? we can laze around watching tv."

I looked at her, "you would rather go home and sit in bed all day than walk around outside on a beautiful day like this?" she nodded, "I knew there had to be a reason for loving you." I smiled as I bent down and kissed her quickly.

I grabbed her hand again and we slowly walked back to the car.

•••

We actually managed to spend the whole day in bed. We'd found a Doris day movie marathon on AMC and spent the rest of our day watching that.

We were just lying sideways in bed, me behind her, lightly and mindlessly running my fingers up and down her outer thigh. I lightly kissed her jaw, just under her ear. She smiled and grabbed my right hand that was laying beside her stomach, bringing it to her lips and kissing it gently.

Now it was about 9:45 and the end credits to pillow talk were rolling past on the screen. Porcelain was starting to play with the bandage on her arm. Her appointment was at 9 this morning and we were out if the parlour by 10:30 so I'm sure we can take the bandage off now.

I reached down and joined her in picking at the tape, "why don't you take it off babe?" I softly asked her in her ear.

She turned her head to me, "I assume you mean the gauze." she said.

I smirked, "well. If you wanna take something else off too, that's fine." I said playing with the hem of her shirt. She smacked my hand away and I laughed, kissing her cheek. "Aww I wouldn't do that. But seriously. It's been almost exactly twelve hours. Why don't you take the gauze off?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I'm worried you won't like it." She said looking down at her hands. Once again playing with the bandage.

I took two fingers and put them under her chin, I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. When I pulled away I leaned my forehead on hers, "now why wouldn't I like it?" I asked sweetly. She shrugged, "I bet I'll love it. And if not it's fairly permanent so you can't hide it from me forever." I said laughing at the end.

She nodded and started lifting up the tape surrounding the gauze, she got all four sides lifted up and held the gauze there by her finger for a minute, "are you sure?" she asked me, looking into my eyes. I nodded.

She lifted up the gauze, perfect porcelain disaster. Written in my handwriting. I traced my fingers atop the words before leaning in and kissing her again. "Porcelain I love it." I smiled. She did too. "How did you get my handwriting?" She took a piece of paper from her back pocket. The letter I wrote to her last time I had a craving. I smiled and threw the paper down on the floor. Then I surprised porcelain and flopped her onto her back and started kissing her. We both smiled when I pulled away, "I love you porcelain."

"I love you too rockstar."