Its all about the sass and the ass

** one month later **

Josh POV

Porce and I were on our way to Ian's for dinner. He and Kim were having the whole band and our girlfriends over. Since we're working in the album and doing shows we don't get a lot of opportunity to just hang.

When we got there porce disappeared with the girls to the kitchen. I went and sat down with the guys and played halo.

•••

We were all sitting around the living room after dinner. I was on the couch with Matt when Nicole and porce came back from the bathroom. Matt and I had our legs crossed so we took up the whole couch.

They looked at each other, "care to make room?" they asked at the same time. I looked at Matt and we both winked before grabbing their hands and pulling them onto our laps.

Porce rolled her eyes while Nicole shrugged. I wrapped my arms around porcelains stomach, "you really should have seen that coming." I whispered in her ear.

She nodded, "I really should have." She said while laying her head on my shoulder.

Suddenly Nicole popped up, knocking the wind out of Matt, "let's play truth or dare!" then she turned around and laughed, "sorry babe."

•••

We ended up playing for about an half hour. Matt had to run around the neighbourhood screaming pop 101 for 5 minutes. Porce had to recite a poem, which really wasn't that hard for her. Nicole told us who/when her first boyfriend was. Megan prank called someone and strictly said the lyrics to beside you. Mike had to sing some dumb song by I forget who. Then Ian had to recite Shakespeare to Kim.

"Truth or dare?" ian asked me.

I shrugged, "dare I guess."

Ian started evilly laughing while looking at me, "let me see. What shall we do to good 'ol josh?"

"Nothing too dramatic, please. I have to live with him." Porce said.

"That's right. And we like you. So I'll go easy on him." He tapped his chin a few times. "I got it! Matt open Instagram. Josh is going to twerk for your followers."

My eyes almost bulged out of my head and porce just started laughing.

I got up and did the 15 second dance.

I sat back down and put porce back on my lap.

Matts back did a few shakes, "well that was disturbing."

"Oh you loved it and you know it!" I said laughing.

"That's very sassy of you." Mike added.

"Oh yeah. Nothing better than staring at Josh's ass for 15 seconds. Longest 15 seconds of my life!" Matt said.

Porcelain started laughing, "it's all about the sass and the ass!"

Then we all started laughing. I ended up making that hashtag and tweeting it out.

@joshramsay: direct quote from @porcelaindisaster "#itsallaboutthesassandtheass" #bestquoteever

She started laughing when she read the tweet. Then she did as usual and went they the comments. "Aww!" she showed me the reply

@ramsassssy: @joshramsay I see why you live her. She's a keeper.

She then favourited the tweet and I replied

@joshramsay: I know. Thanks. RT @ramsassssy: @joshramsay I see why you love her. She's a keeper.

I stood up. "Okay it's getting late and we gotta get home. Goodnight guys!" I said.

"Party pooper." Ian called out.

"I just go where the party goes!"

"Haha cool story bro!" Matt yelled back.

I laughed and made our way out to the car.

"Hey rockstar?"

"Yes, my lover dearest?"

She blushed. I love it when she does that, "why are we leaving? it's only 11 and we don't sleep until like 2 maybe 3."

"I wanna take you somewhere. Trust me?"

She nodded and i opened her car door for her.

•••

Rebecca POV

Ian and Kim live in north Burnaby. It has a really nice view; of south Burnaby. From south Burnaby you can see the mountains and north van and from the right spot even downtown.

Josh has been winding up roads for the past 10 minutes, I've just been listening to the radio. We sent really talking but it's a comfortable silence.

"We're here." Josh said. Putting the car in park.

"And here is...?"

"Where I plan on murdering you. Duh." He said, getting out of the car.

"Josh." I said, "come on. Why are we here?"

"Do you know what today is?" he asked.

I thought about it, oh. "Our six month anniversary." I said.

He nodded, "I know we've never really done anything for anniversaries. But it's been half a year of putting up with each other. I think this needs acknowledgement."

I laughed. He was right. We never did anything for the other months. Just a 'hey we've been together for 4 months now.' Or wherever it was and then we went on with our day.

Josh grabbed something from the glovebox and led me over to the hillside. Apparently we were on Burnaby mountain.

"I know you wouldn't have gotten me anything, but I saw this and I thought of you."

He handed me a black, velvet box. Inside it had a beautiful key pendant necklace. It was silver with tourquoise coloured diamonds on the - let's say- handle of the key. The handle was heart shaped but not cartoonish looking at all. It had engravings on the handle that - if you look closely - we're little music notes. Then it turned into a key on the bottom half.

I was speechless, "josh."

He smiled at me. "Rebecca, ever since I first met you I knew I loved you, especially after hearing you sing. The I knew I had to make you mine. Although it took some work I managed to get you. I know we put each other they crap all the time, but I love you." He reached into his - apparently bottomless - pocket again and took out a smaller box. A ring box. "This isn't what you think." He opened it and inside was a very simple silver band, with one small diamond on it. He got down on one knee "This is a promise ring. That no matter what, you will always be my lover dearest, I can call you my perfect porcelain disaster. And that one day you will be my ever after."

I was still speechless so I nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger, smiling like crazy. he stood back up and I kissed him. It was the most passionate kiss we've ever shared, full of love. "I love you josh." I said smiling. Still hanging off of his neck.

He smiled, "I love you too, porcelain. let's get home. It's cold up here."

I laughed, "cold? On a mountain? In december?!"

He glared at me, "shut up. Or I'm taking the ring back." He laughed at the end.

I smiled at him, "when we get home. I wanna show you something."

He nodded and we got into the car to head home.