Make outs and make ups

Rebecca POV

I woke up with my back to josh, his arms were wrapped around me and his legs fully wrapped up with my own. I smiled and snuggled closer into him, he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

I laid awake happily for about 5 minutes before Josh started to wake up. He buried his face into my neck and started kissing me. "Morning porcelain." he smiled and kept kissing my neck.

His legs tightened around mine as he moved the hair from my neck. I smiled and turned around, reconnecting our legs and our lips. I smiled into the kiss, "morning rockstar." I said between kisses.

He smirked and rolled over on top of me. We continued making out for about 20 minutes before I started playing with the hem of his shirt. He tried moving my hands back to his neck, "down girl." He mumbled before going back to my lips. I waited a few minutes before going back to lifting his shirt up. He fully pulled away and looked at me, "y'know. This really isn't fair. You have the morals and I have to respect them. But I also have to enforce them. Not fair."

I trailed my fingers up and down his side, "no one's making you enforce them. " I said playing at his hem again.

He shook his head, "you're making this extremely hard on me you know. The one night you sleep in just underwear and that's the day you get horny." He said shaking his head.

I laughed, "sorry babe. I know you're right, just-"

He kissed me, "i know. It's ok. I know the feeling. Don't worry, one day we'll be married and we can do all those dirty things going on in your pretty little brain." He smirked.

I laughed and smiled, "sounds good." I said and leaned up to kiss him. He smiled and kissed me back, before falling back on his side. I leaned my head on his arm before he slipped it around me and pulled me onto his side.

•••

Josh just left to go back and record the rest of their songs. I called Nicole and asked her to come over to entertain me.

We were sitting on the couch when Nicole snapped her fingers in front of my face. I snapped my head towards her and she laughed, "what're you so deep in thought about?" she asked.

I shrugged, "just josh." I said smiling, "he keeps talking about how we could get married some day."

She awwed, "well you two are basically inseparable so you may as well get married."

I smiled, "apparently we're already common law so I feel like it wouldn't be that different."

Nicole looked shocked, "who told you that?" she asked, "no one seems to know that unless they know about it."

I smiled, "Josh told me when he gave me my promise ring."

She awed again as the door opened, we heard josh and someone laughing.

Josh came into the room sooner than our guest, I walked over to him and gave him a kiss, he smiled, "hey babe. Matts here. Figured if Nicole was here I might as well bring him by."

Nicole got up and came over when Matt walked in. She gave him a kiss but when she pulled away she smacked him over the head, "ow! what was that for?" he asked as he grabbed his head.

"Do you have any idea how easy you're getting off?!" Nicole asked him. I could tell she was just messing with him for he heck of it. "Josh got Becca a promise ring when they became common law. He takes her out for dates every week." She babbled on and josh started laughing.

Josh walked over to Matt and patted him on the back, "sorry bud." He laughed. Josh grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

He sat me on the edge if the bed and stood between my legs, "aww so even when I'm gone you can't stop talking about me." he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I smiled as we pulled away, "love you rockstar."

He smiled back at me and pecked my lips, "love you too, my little lover dearest."