Finally myself

Rebecca POV

Today is the day. I'm finally moving out. We mostly just have cam and I's things because Pat and Tyler never unpacked at the hotel and since it was close to the house they were done this morning.

Cam showed up with a rented truck then he and Josh got out. Josh came up the yard first. "Rebecca."

"Joshua" I smiled at him. We haven't talked since I ran away last night. He was probably still mad about me outsmarting him. I went over to cam, "where are the movers you were talking about last night?"

He looked up from his phone, "what do you mean?" He was legitimately confused.

"I thought you said you'd have a couple people here so we wouldn't have to do anything." I reminded him.

"First if all, I said I wouldn't have to do anything. Second of all, why do you think I brought Josh?" he asked. I shrugged.

Then I thought about it. "But except for the boxes most things need two people to lift them, like my bed, my desk, the love seat." Cam smirked at me and lied down on the grass, smiling to himself.

I elbowed Josh and nodded my head toward the house. I stopped at the front door and turned to Josh, "I'm sorry."

He smiled at me, "for yesterday?"

I shook my head, and giggled "no I'll never apologize for that. I'm apologizing in advance." He looked at me funny. I opened the door, "my room's downstairs, you start on either the boxes or bags of clothes and shoes. I'll be down in a minute." He nods and goes down.

I walk upstairs to see my mom on the computer. "Cam, Josh and I are Conan start loading things in. Well, josh and I are, cams gonna supervise." I say awkwardly, I've never been that close to my mom.

My dad walks in, "do you need help with the bed? I know it's heavy."

"No, if all else fails I'll put cam to work. Can you put ivy's cage in the driveway tho? I want to make sure there's room for it." He agrees and goes to the back yard to get her cage.

I look at my mom but she's focused on whatever she was looking at, I sigh and go downstairs.

"Ow! what the heck?!" I heard josh from the bottom of the stairs. When he came around the corner I saw he had a bag in his hand. "Why does this bag hurt so much?!"

I shrug, "I was too lazy to pack my heels nicely so I threw them in there. Careful not to let the stilettos hit you, they hurt like a bitch." I laugh as I walk past him to get a box of books.

"Yeah, thanks for the tip." Then he went up stairs with me close behind.

We go put the stuff in the truck, this continues for about 5 trips until all that left is the bed, my desk and the love seat I had in my room.

We managed the desk and love seat with ease then we had the trouble of getting the bed up the stairs. I had to back up the stairs but josh had to bare almost all the weight. Once we got the bed into the truck there was just enough room for ivy's crate on top of the boxes. She would ride with us in the cab.

I go to say goodbye to my family. First ash, "mark my words, nothing good will come of this"

I roll my eyes, "mark my words," I start running and waving my arms "I'M FREEEEE"

I stop at my dad, he just hugs me tight and says to call if I need anything. Then he passes me ivys leash

When I look at my mom she looks PISSED.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys later"

"What no goodbye for your mom? You say goodbye to ash and your dad" she said raising her eyebrows.

"I know. But see I'm going to miss them."

She huffed, "I knew those boys would be a bad influence on you."

"I know, it's so horrible how I can be myself around them, isn't it?" I reply sarcastically.

I go grab cam and Josh's hands and only let go of cams so he can get in the drivers side. I get in the middle with ivy on my lap, then Josh gets in beside me still holding my hand, not that I mind.

Josh opened his window about halfway and ivy decided to move onto his lap to look outside. I laid my head in his shoulder then he put his arm around me as we got on the freeway.

Time to start my new life.