Dog walking. Josh running.

Rebecca POV

Josh and I were walking the dogs on the beach like we do every morning. Since it's the middle of December it's empty except for us.

Like always we let the dogs off their leads and just walked along the shore line. I was wearing my red skinny jeans with my jacket and blue dc shoes. I lead josh up to the logs where we sat when we first told the other that we loved each other.

We sat down and josh moved me so I was on his lap, his arms wrapped around his torso, his head on my shoulder.

We sat there in comfortable silence for about 20 minutes. Starring at the water, throwing the occasional stick for Bennie or ivy. I started to play with my promise ring.

Josh started to kiss me neck. Not sucking it, just lightly pecking random spots. "Whatcha thinking about porce?" he asked before going back to my neck.

I smiled, "nothing. Just day dreaming. thinking of new song lyrics."

He nodded and rested his head back on my shoulder. We stayed there for a few more minutes. "Hey josh?"

"Yes." He said back.

"Do you ever wonder what would happen if we didn't tell each other we liked each other? like. If I hadn't stayed at your place that night and DWW just went back to Ontario and we stopped hanging out?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "nope. Because if never let that happen. If i hadn't told you that night on the roof I would've come up with another way. There's no way I would've let you go that easily." He smiled down at me.

I smiled and kissed him. Then ivy ran up and Bennie chased her. We hooked up their leads again and led them back to the apartment.

•••

Josh and I decided to just have a lazy day and watch movies in bed. It turned into us wrestling on the bed. Literally. I pinned him down and hog tied him.

He struggled against the rope, "what kinda girl knows how to do this to someone?" he asked as he gave up.

I laughed, "my cousins. The non crazy ones. Live on a farm. I used to go out as a kid. I got to help hog tie the - well the hogs."

He rolled his eyes, "you wanna untie me?" he asked.

I shook my head, "not really." I said laughing.

"You know. When I imagined myself being tied up in bed, by a girl. This isn't what came to mind." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. "Aww you love me and you know it."

"I do. And I know it. I just can't for the life of me figure out why!"

I laughed and undid the ties. He pinned me down on the bed almost immediately. He was about to kiss me when the door bell rang.

I smirked, "saved by the bell."

He rolled his eyes and rolled off of me. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Matt ran in, "Josh! we need to get to the studio!"

I could hear Josh swear to himself as he ran out of our room. He ran down and threw his shoes on as Matt left again.

Josh came over and pecked my lips, "I'll be home by midnight, love you."

"Love you too!" I said as he closed the door.

Now. I have the place to myself for about 9 hours. What to do. What to do.