Jurrasic

Rebecca POV

After we were all unpacked Josh and Matt both decided to stay over, Ian and Mike went home to Megan and Kim. Right now we're watching Jurassic park, well, pat, Tyler and Matt were watching. Josh, camm and I took it upon ourselves to scare the crap out of them throughout the movie. Personally, I don't think it's that scary, but apparently when someone knows that a dinosaur is coming and smack you in the arm, or crawl their fingers up your arm, it's surprisingly creepy.

I was between Josh and Matt when I 'accidentally' kicked Matts foot as a Dino jumped out. At the same time josh did it to Pat and camm to Tyler. They all jumped up to their feet they glared at all of us. When I turn to look at Josh and camm they were both pointing at me.

I put my hands up in surrender. "Wasn't me! it was all their idea!"

Pat laughed, "just yesterday you had us lock them in a sound booth for 20 minutes. And you expect us to believe you had nothing to do with it?" he questioned. He has a good point.

I shrugged, "no, but I wish you would"

pat turned to tyler, "I think we're gonna have to keep an eye on her, she evil."

Josh clapped and turned to camm, " see I'm not the only one who thinks she's evil"

"Oh I'm more than happy to ADMIT I'm evil." I smiled getting up off the couch.

Now Tyler spoke up, "well, great evil one, you have been banished. To your room!"

I rolled my eyes, and walked up the stairs.

...

After about an hour of reading in my room I went back down and sat at the bottom step, right behind the wall to in the rec room. I peaked in, luckily their backs were to me. I saw camm on twitter. I decided I text and warn him.

R: permission to scare the F out of Josh?

He laughed. Josh asked was was funny, I guess a girl trapped in a kitchen with dinosaurs doesn't exactly scream comedy. Camm said it was a tweet a fan sent him. Good thing his phone was facing away from Josh.

C: Sure. But hurry up. Movies almost over.

I went over and sat behind Josh on the floor behind the couch. Waiting for the point where the Dino clawed and tried to bite the girl. At that point I kinda dug my nails into Josh's neck. Just hard enough to scare him, not enough to draw blood.

He jumped like 10 feet in the air. We all fell back laughing. Me on the floor.

Suddenly a very pissed looking Josh looked over the back if the couch. I gave my best little girl pout he smirked back at me.

I decided to get the hell outta dodge and bolted up the stairs with Josh hot on my tail. I made it to my room and locked myself in.

I could hear josh curse himself and go back downstairs, guess he caught in that I don't leave the room that soon after I get away.