Real relationship

Josh POV

We just got back to the apartment. Last nights show was the best of the tour. I had security grab porcelain and bring her up on stage. I then sang good to you to her, and told the crowd she was my girlfriend. Aside from posting pictures with her on twitter we never really told fans about our relationship.

She told me we could tell the fans whenever I wanted to. I thought like it was time, we've been dating for more than 3 months, although it's more like six if you count the time we only acted like a couple.

After I sung the song she still had her camera around her neck so she forced me into a selfie with the crowd in the background. She kissed my cheek and I made a shocked face and pointed at her.

She then took a few more pictures of the crowd and ran back stage, not wanting to get mobbed by the trenchers.

Now that we're home, she told me she had to talk to me about something. "So what's up?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. We both sat so we were facing the other. She looked down and played with her hands and kept opening her mouth then changed her mind. "Ok. Well I know for a fact you aren't pregnant."

She laughed, "no. No, I'm not pregnant." She sighed, "but I could have a kid."

I looked at her weird, "ok. Now I'm confused."

She took a deep breath, "if Jess ever dies. Or for some other reason can't take care of Graham anymore, I become his legal guardian."

I stared at her for a minute, I was shocked. I mean, I love Graham but. No I do. I love him and more importantly I love porcelain.

"If you don't want to have him just say the word. But I can't abandon Graham I can just -" I kissed her hard, shutting her up.

I pulled away and leaned my forehead on hers, "Porcelain I love you. I'm not going to leave you because your sister trusts you with her kids life. I love Graham too and if being with you means I'll have him too, all the better."

She smiled and kissed me, "ask one of my sisters if he can stay with them instead."

I shook my head, "no no no. He's with us. One small happy family!"

She laughed, "you would be surprisingly happy if my sister died."

"Ok that part - not so good. But the rest I'm fine with." I smiled. She leaned in and kissed me again. We both smiled I tot he kiss like we usually do, "I love you, my perfect disaster."

She pecked my lips, "love you too, rockstar." I chuckled. She took to calling me that after watching me perform almost every night. She then attic up from her spot and went to the kitchen, "coke?" she asked looking at me. I nodded.

"Let's just order pizza tonight. I'm too tired to have a food fight." She laughed and agreed.

•••

Rebecca POV.

We were sitting on the couch watching batman. Correction. We were spooning on the couch watching batman.

Well, Josh was. I was too busy thinking.

I was just now, in the las few days, realizing how serious our relationship really is.

He doesn't get discouraged by my mom.

He asked me to move in with him.

He lets my nephew stay with us.

He calls my nephew his own.

He says I'm his everything.

He repeatedly tells me he loves me - and I him.

We've barely been dating for four months and he's already the most serious boyfriend I've ever had.

I can't remember my life without him and I can't imagine it without him either. He's my everything. He gets me thru the day.

He's always gotten me thru the day. Even before we met, his music brightened my day no matter what was happening. There was always a song they had that I could relate to my situation.

Suddenly Josh pulled me tighter, "what are you thinking about babe?" he asked while laying sweet kisses on my neck.

I smiled and turned around so I would be facing him. "Us."

He smiled. "I think about that all the time. Like how much I live waking up with you in my arms. And how I can't sleep without you." Oh yeah, I forgot about that. "or how you can always make me smile without even trying. Or that just seeing you can cheer me up."

I smiled and kissed him passionately. Not making out with him. Just having a long, slow, sweet kiss with the man I love. "Do you ever think we're moving too fast?" I ask.

He shook his head, "when something's right you know. And we're right. Right?"

I nodded. "And if we're wrong I don't wanna be right."

He's laughed and kissed me again, "I love you porcelain."

I smiled, "I love you too josh."

Then we fell asleep on the couch.