Love - hate relationships

Rebecca POV

Josh slept in my bed again last night. We've been dating now for about a week. Josh has stayed over almost every night, and each time camm makes him sleep with me.

Josh said camm is basically trying to force josh to make his move. Now that I see it happening I keep laughing at the little things camm does. Like when we went for dinner last night and he made sure to not sit next to me so Josh could. I keep giggling at those things and josh smacks me somehow to make it stop.

Thinking back I can see the things camm did before we started dating too. Like making josh sleep with me the first night. Are sending the two of us to get pizza. Or having him chase me into the girls washroom.

Josh told me he wanted to ask me out the first day we met, that's why he made that bet. I thought it was adorable. Mostly because he liked me the same time I liked him.

Yes I fell in love with Josh Ramsay of Marianas trench a long time ago, but it's different when you finally meet him. He's funny and sarcastic. But at the same time he can be the most caring and affectionate guy I've ever met.

Right now I'm laying on my stomach going they Instagram. I would get up but josh has his arm around me and I don't want to wake him.

I was almost done going thru twitter when he finally stirred. I smiled over at him, "morning babe."

"Hmm morning disaster. What time is it?" he asked while he flipped onto his back.

I went back to my home screen. "Almost 8. I heard camm get up a while ago and I want breakfast." I said going to get up.

I was on my knees, about to hop off my bed, when he grabbed my hand. "Not so fast. Don't you think you're forgetting something?"

He not so discreetly pointed at his lips. i smiled, "right!" I leaned down. Just about at his lips when i grabbed my phone off the pillow. "Thanks for reminding me!" and I hopped off the bed.

"Oh you're gonna get it now!" he said flipping the blankets off himself.

He chased me down the hallway, downstairs, into the living room, over the back off the couch and into the kitchen. I got past cam and hid behind him. He was holding a plate of bacon and eggs so I grabbed a slice of bacon from my human shields plate.

"Seriously guys. Again" ok so this may it may not happen a few times a day. He grabbed Josh's shoulders "Josh. If I've said it to you once I said it a thousand times. Stop flirting and make your fricking move already!"

When cam grabbed Josh's shoulders I sat down on the island with another piece of his bacon.

Josh shrugged and walked over to me, he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. He did his usual swipe across my lip with his tongue ring but I pulled away.

When looked over at cam his jaw was a little - just slightly - touching the floor.

I face palmed and smacked josh on the arm, "did we never tell him?" he looked at me weird.

"Hey. We agreed to not tell him." Josh argued

"Yeah and you had to go open your big fat mouth."

"Technically I didn't say anything." Josh argued.

"No but i think he knows damn well now!"

"Would you stop acting like an old married couple and tell me what the hell is going on?" camm butt in.

"Josh and I have been dating since the night of the party." I said very calmly.

Camm rushed over to us and hugged us extremely tightly. "Yes! - pat you owe me 50 bucks!" he yelled leaving the room.

I turned to josh. "That explains why he wanted us together." I said, "and I thought he just thought we'd be good together."

Josh smiled. "But we are good together so who cares?" He kissed my head.

"You had to tell him didn't you?" I sighed and leaned my head on his chest. Him now leaning on the counter.

He laughed, "if you'd kissed me earlier this never would have happened." He countered. "That's what you get for withholding a kiss."

I smiled up at him and kissed him lightly not the lips. I rested my head back on his chest and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

Then pat rushed in, "aw crap. Fine here." And he handed cam a 50 dollar bill. "You guys realize if you hadn't told him for another week he'd owe me 100?"

I laughed, "sorry?" he sighed, "I hate you guys"

I laughed, "love you too!" then he and cam went down to the basement.

Josh grabbed my hand and yelled to the guys, "we'll be back - at some point in time." He spoke the last line.

We got some form of a response from cam and josh dragged me out to his car. "Where are we going?" i asked getting in.

"I have to go feed and walk Bennie. If you don't want to come you don't have to. Just thought we could spend some time together." He smiled at me.

I nodded and leaned my head back on the head rest.

•••

Once we got back to Josh's Bennie was holding her leash in her mouth.

We decided to walk her down to the beach, since Josh only lives about 5 blocks away.

Once we got there he let her off and grabbed my hand, pulling me close to him. I removed my hand from his and linked my arm with his. Then leaned my head on his shoulder.

We kept walking in the sand, josh occasionally throwing a stick into the water for Bennie. We came across a big log from a fir tree and josh pulled me over to it.

We just sat there and stared over at north Vancouver. You could see the lions pretty well from here, even tho the sky was dark.

Josh kept looking straight ahead, "disaster, can I tell you something?" he suddenly turned his head to look at me. I nodded my head and looked into his icy blue eyes. They were almost grey, like the clouds right now. Dark but somehow comforting at the same time.

I noticed a while ago that the shade of blue changes depending on his mood. Right now he's thinking seriously about something.

"I - I want you to know that my past few girlfriends have only really liked Josh Ramsay. They never seemed to take the time to know me as a person. But you did. You know me better than almost anyone, except maybe my family. I love you, Rebecca."

I smiled and kissed him, we stayed like that for a minute. Not deepening the kiss, not asking for anything more. Barely even moving our lips. We just had one long kiss.

When we finally had to breathe I didn't waste any time, "I love you too josh. And as more than just a guy in a band. I love you for how you treat me. You don't care that I'm a bitch most of the time and like to annoy everyone. You let me be me. That's someone I haven't been in a long time."

He kissed me again. Then Bennie ran up from the ocean and shook herself off, "way to ruin the moment." Josh said to her. "Come on, let's head back, looks like it's gonna rain." He said looking up at the ever darkening sky.

"Doesn't it always look like it's gonna rain?" I ask

"Cut the sass." He said.

"Never!!" I said running away from him. He ran up and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and running back to the street.

He whistled for Bennie to come and strapped her leash back onto her collar.

Then he wrapped his arm around me and led us back to the apartment.

I went over to the kitchen and laughed, "wanna make pancakes?" i asked.

He shook his head, "never again!"