So so sorry.

Rebecca POV.

I went downstairs to get lunch ready while Josh was walking the dogs. Josh should be back in any minute because he was just going to quickly walk them down the block. I decided to just throw a pizza in the oven since I can't cook for the life of me.

I put the pizza in and set the timer so it wouldn't burn. I was just picking up the garbage on the table when I saw a piece of paper on the floor. Josh must've dropped it. Sometimes he writes versus randomly as they come to mind.

I bent down to pick it up and read the pages careful cursive. I'm so sorry. -Josh he must've written this last night. Suddenly my knees went weak and I fell to the floor.

I just stared at the page until Josh came back in. Even when he did I was frozen he called out for me and I didn't answer. I didn't move. I just kept staring at the words. He was going to leave. He was going to get high. He was going to undo everything he's worked for until he saw me scared.

I heard him call for me again and then told ivy to find me. She almost immediately came to me and barked, letting him know where I was. he was chuckling as he came over, "porcelain. What are you doing behind the counter? Watching the pizza won't speed it up it just seems to take- hey what's wrong?" He asked sitting down next to me on the floor. I passed him the note. I just kept staring at my hands. "Porcelain." He sighed putting his arm around me, and threw the "I promise you I'm going to do my best to not do that again." He looked at me but I stared in front, focus not shifting. "Are you listening to me?" I kept staring ahead. "So you only stare now. one sec."

He got up and went to the other side if the room. When he came back he handed me a folded note. I'm so sorry. -Josh I turned and glared at him. "Smart ass."

He smiled, "it speaks!" and he wrapped his arm around me in a side hug. I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry porcelain. I'm so so sorry." He said while he kissed my head.

I shrugged, "it's ok. I just wasn't really expecting it." He nodded and we both kinda zoned out starring at the oven again. Then the timer dinged, "hey look. We watched the oven and it dinged. weird." He rolled his eyes and pushed me at I was standing up. I laughed.

He turned me around and pushed me against the counter, "I love you porcelain." He kissed me passionately.

I smiled into the kiss, "I love you too, rockstar." He leaned to kiss me again, "but I love pizza more." And with that I pushed him away and made my way to take the pizza from the oven.