Shopping

Rebecca POV

Right now Megan, Nicole and I were at the mall. We just left stitches, all three of us with shirts that said 'I'd rather be someone's shot of whiskey, than everyone's cup if tea' we started towards blue notes and got a few more tops. I got a red flannel shirt to wear with leggings and Megan got a dressy top for work. We also went to urban behaviour and a bunch if other stores. Some expensive, some that looked expensive.

"Ok. I need to go to ardene. Who's with me?" I asked, standing from out table at the food court.

Megan stood up, "I am." She said smiling suspiciously widely.

Nicole shook her head, "I wanna finish eating. You guys go ahead." We nodded and started toward the store. "Make good choices!!" she called after us. We both stuck our middle fingers out to her.

Once we got to ardene I had told Megan my plan. "Do you think Josh will be mad if I get it?" I asked.

She laughed, "no. Who do you think took me to get my tongue done? not mike. Josh loves piercings. But why are you getting it here?"

I smirked, "because he's paying for it and when he asked what I was getting I told him it was a surprise. I don't want him looking at his online billing and figuring it out."

She laughed, "ok. Well I'm gonna go look at rings. Have fun getting holes poked in your mouth."

"Thanks."

•••

After I got the piercing done I went back over to Megan, who was still at the ring display.

"Hey!" I said jumping behind her.

"Hey! wow that looks awesome!" I smiled, "hey what size ring are you? these are 10 for $20 and I need 3 more." She asked.

"Ugh size seven I think." She nodded and had me pick three rings.

We went over and looked at hair pieces too. I grabbed a few blue clip ins and a doughnut for making buns. Then we went and paid for our respective items.

Josh POV

I was hanging out with Brennan at my place and checking my online visa bill periodically to see if porce bought anything yet. She said that Matt would buy everything but her big secret thing so I keep checking.

Brennan and I kept guessing at what it could be that she's getting. Brennan guessed a tattoo but we've talked about her getting one and she wants me to go with her if she does.

I guessed that maybe it was just an expensive dress or shoes she's had her eye on. But porce isn't really the dress up type of girl. In fact I don't think I've ever seen her in a dress and I've known her for over a year.

"What if she wasn't getting anything and just said that to piss you off for the day?"

I thought about it. "Entirely possible. But she has one of the worst poker faces ever so it would be easy to tell." I said as I refreshed the page again.

Ooh a new alert. "What the heck is ardene?" I asked.

Brennan shrugged, "to the internet." He said, fist in air, as he pulled out his phone. After a minute he looked up at me, "girls clothing store. Shoes. Belts. Purses. Other such things."

I looked at him, "how did she spend almost $100 at a clothing and accessory store?"

He shrugged, "I dunno. I guess we'll find out."

We went back to playing halo and when we got bored if that we decided to walk Bennie and ivy a little early tonight.

I texted porce.

J: Bren and I are bored. Gonna walk the dogs early and for a little longer tonight. Prob won't be home when you get back.

She replied really quickly.

P: ok. Don't forget that ivy doesn't reply to whistles and you have to click your tongue.

As I read this Brennan was beside me trying to whistle for ivy to come over. I laughed and clicked my tongue and she ran over to me. Brennan glared at me as he clicked the lead onto her collar.

I replied to porce,

J: Bren glared a thank you. Haha he was trying to whistle for her as I read that text.

P: well, tell him I say he's a genius. Haha if she doesn't reply the first time she never will.

Rebecca POV

Megan and I just got back to Nicole and we were sitting at the table while Meg was grabbing food. I was texting josh while Nicole looked something up.

J: yup. Well I have to choose dumb friends so I look smarter.

P: what does that say about your girlfriend?

J: she is a beautiful evil mastermind.

P: yeah and don't you forget it.

As I hit send Nicole grabbed my phone from me. "What did we say about texting boyfriends today?" I just glared at her, "we agreed that we wouldn't talk to them the whole time."

I rolled my eyes. "Well Meg isn't here and you weren't entertaining me."

She laughed, "and Josh is entertaining?" She asked while reading thru the messages. "Haha ok that's funny. Aww he's so sweet. Wait nope, never mind."

"What do you mean never mind?" I asked as I snatched my phone back.

J: I should introduce you to her sometime.

P: jackass.

J: love you too! Ok we're at the beach, talk to you later.

P: haha ya ya I love you. Now don't go sitting on our log with Brennan.

J: I'll try my best.

When I looked back up Megan was back and stuffing her face with New York fries.

Nicole was starring at me. "So what prompted you to get the piercing?"

I shrugged, "I've always wanted it. My parents always said no. Same with my hair. They would've killed me if I did this."

"Well I like the piercing and your hair looks hot!" She said smiling.

Megan swallowed, "I agree. And Josh will too." She smiled, "ok. I'm full. Let's go shop again!" She said grabbing Nicole and I's hands. "Becca, you need shoes. Heels to be exact."

I laughed, "no. Trust me I have plenty."

The both shook their heads, "when it comes to shoes. Enough is never enough."

"Ok. You said that like Siamese twins." They laughed as they grabbed my arms and dragged me to the closest shoe store.