Pictures saved. Arguments lost.

Josh POV

I saved the pictures Cam took of us into my phone. I would set one as my home screen but figured Bec might see that, so is standing hugging is my lock screen now.

I decided I'd head home for awhile then meet them at the studio in a few hours. I only left so much food for my cats and I've been at DWWs house for two days now. Plus I need a shower.

I also need to think about how I'm going to tell Rebecca how I feel about her. Is 26 too old for a note that says 'do you like me yes or no'?

Rebecca POV

After Josh left Pat and Tyler stayed downstairs playing on the Xbox. While cam decided to go work on his rap in one of the new songs.

I decided to go up and talk to Cam since Josh isn't here right now. I went up and knocked on his door.

"Come in!" he yelled. I walked in and he was on his bed lying on his stomach writing in a notebook. He gestured for me to sit on his bed so I went over and sat beside him, also on my stomach.

"Whatcha workin on?" I asked, trying to get the conversation started.

He shrugged, "our new song, everybody's angel." He turned the book towards me,

'But let's keep it real you keep unreal, unbelievable, unachievable

And I'm not the only one but you owe me one'

"It's not done, but it's what came to mind. I'll probably work on it with Josh later." I nod my head. "Speaking of Pecan, how are you and him doing?"

I rolled my eyes, "well, I'm fine, and he appears to be doing fine..." I trailed off, slightly confused.

He laughed, "come on becs, you know you like him. I can tell he likes you..."

I actually burst out laughing, "we're just friends! he doesn't like me like that no do I him."

He took my phone from my hand and hit the home button. He did the quirky smile of his when he saw my lock screen, josh and I lying on the couch sleeping to the goonies.

" 'Just friends' don't have pictures of you sleeping with each other as their lock screen." He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, "shut up" I then got up and left the room. But I could hear him laughing to himself.

Cam POV

Once we got to the studio pat, josh and I started to write some new stuff while Tyler and Bec searched for weird videos.

And she wonders why I think her and Josh are perfect for each other.

In actuality they're almost exactly alike. They both drink 10 coke zeros a day, at least. They both either go to sleep it wake up at 4 am. They have weird ass taste in movies. And they love to torment people, especially each other.

A few minutes ago Bec left for the bathroom - without being chased this time - so Tyler sprawled out across the couch. When she came back in she pouted, she kicked his leg, when he shook his head she came over to us.

She stood right in front of me "Cam. Tyler's in my spot."

"Then sit in his spot." I said, laughing because I know exactly what she's about to say.

She sighed, "he's in his spot too."

Pat looked over and laughed, "yeah. He's a fat ass isn't he."

"You're lucky I'm also a lazy ass or I'd come sit on you." Tyler remarked. Josh and I both laughed.

"Bec we almost have this down. Just sit in another seat then we can all head out." Josh said, he was right, we just need one more line, then my parts in heaven is done.

Rebecca POV

"Just sit in any other seat, then we can all head out." Josh said, leaning back in his chair. He was rubbing his eyes when I remembered what Tyler just said.

I walked over and sat on Josh's lap, my back leaning on the armrest. He opened his eyes and cocked his eyebrow at me. I smiled sweetly down at him. He rolled his eyes and sat back up.

He just completely ignored I was here and kept going on the song. Apparently they had all but one line in cams second verse.

Cam kept repeating it over and over, hoping it would come to him. Now, as much as I love sitting on Josh's lap and annoying him by doing such. And I do, really. My butt has been going to sleep for the past 15 minutes.

He started his rap again,

"Deal or no deal? I'mma still do me

Approval or no seal, I'mma live so free

They try to kick me out but this guy won't leave

til' my tables get turned and there's five more seats..."

"Dammit! just one more line!"

I decide to speak up "Go thru it one more time, I think I have an idea."

"Anything to get this stupid thing done."

"Deal or no deal? I'mma still do me

Approval or no seal, I'mma live so free

They try to kick me out but this guy won't leave

til' my tables get turned and there's five more seats..."

Now I took over

"Still won't stand in line, I don't know if it's fitting with the grand design

But any fan of good times is a fan of mine"

" and this verse here is a sign that you can't deny" cam finished it.

He stood up and walked over to josh and I. He gave me a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. You know, the ones your dad or grandpa gives you that you still feel an hour later. Yeah, I wiped it off on the sleeve of Josh's shirt.

Josh just shook his head and leaned back in the chair. Because I didn't see that coming I ended up with him and laid on his chest. I was about to sit up when he wrapped his arms around me and pretended to be asleep.

I huffed and tried to get up again. Then he mumbled, "hmm teddy." Like a 3 year old, and gripped me tighter.

Then right in cue cam took a picture of us. Immediately followed with me getting a twitter notification. Gee, I wonder who from.

Then he put his phone back, "aww crap it's dead now. Stupid phone. anyway, josh, wanna come over for pizza?"

Josh sat up, "sure just let me go to the bathroom, 5 cokes and rush hour don't mix." I laughed. Until he stood up with no warning and I fell to the floor. "You know sweetheart, those things on the end of your legs are for helping you stand so that doesn't happen" he said while turning back to help me up.

"Really? I thought they were just for kicking people. Who knew?" he laughed and set me back on his chair.

Cam laughed, "josh, can I use your phone to order pizza? y'know, since mines being dumb."

"Not the phones fault, it's learning by example and look who it belongs to." I say.

Josh laughed, "yeah sure, pass code is Acadia." He threw the phone at cam.

When cam opened it his face got that same goofy smile. I cocked an eyebrow but he just shook his head. Probably a dumb joke as his lock screen.

"How the heck is Acadia - six letter word - his four digit pass code?" Cam asked, probably trying to spell out Acadia over and over.

I laughed, "try 1712"

He rolled his eyes, then smiled, "my cousins a genius. Why would it be 1712?"

"Remember when 1712

Acadia road fell' it's the hook in the song Acadia."

"You know him better than I thought you did. But I still know something you don't." He locked the phone, hit the home button and smiled again. Then Josh walked in, "nice lock screen dude."

Josh blushed, "thanks." Then he looked at cam and cam shook his head. I hate when people have conversations with their eyes. I can't eavesdrop. Guess I'll never know what the picture is.