I finally do

Josh POV

"I do." She smiled.

"With the power vested in me by the province of British Columbia, I know pronounce you man and wife." The judge smiled, "Josh you may kiss your bride."

I grabbed her and dipped her back before kissing her. When we pulled away we smiled and thanked the judge before going outside.

All our friends ran ahead of us. It was just the guys, their girls, brennen and jordi. Porce was going to invite her dad but decided against it because her mom would undoubtedly come too. My parents sent their blessing buy couldn't make it down from the Okanagan.

When we got outside the court doors. As expected my car was covered in crap. Also as expected our friends threw rice at us. Not as expected the rice was cooked.

Porce and I dodged into my car. I quickly ripped the ribbons off then hopped in and locked the doors. Porcelain was turned in her seat to face me. We made eye contact for a second before we burst out laughing.

I reached over and pulled some rice out of her fishtail braid. She did the same to my gelled hair. I smiled and grabbed her cheek carefully binging her closer to me. Our lips brushed over the others quickly.

Just as I was about to deepen the kiss there was a tap at porcelains window. "Come on lovebirds. We have to meet the photographer." Megan laughed

There was then a tap at my window, i rolled it down and matt smears bent over to it, "get out." He said. Porce and I did t question him. He pointed to a short black car, basically a limo but regular size. "For you, from us. Don't say we never did anything for you. I'll drive your car home and ride with the casselmans to the aquarium." He smiled.

I nodded, "thanks man." I gave him a quick hug and porce grabbed her leather jacket from the back seat before coming over to me. I took her hand in mine as we walked over to the car.

Rebecca POV

Josh and I were heading back to the apartment in the limo. The pictures went great. Mainly us making weird faces at each other and kissing in front of the dolphin tank.

Josh has been holding my hand the whole drive back. I laid my head on his shoulder and stared out the window. He wrapped his spare arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

I turned my head to look at him, "we're married." I said, barely above a whisper.

Josh smiled widely at me, "I know." He wrapped both his arms around me and pulled me close. "You're finally mine and no one can take you away from me."

I smiled and turned my head up to him, "I love you, rockstar"

He smiled down at me and stared into my eyes, "I love you too. My perfect disaster." Then he leaned down and kissed me slowly.