Princess Josh

Rebecca POV

I was sitting with Pat and Matt in the studio while Josh and cam said a bunch of things I really don't understand.

Tomorrow we're all moving into a small house in north van. Near Lynn valley park or whatever it's called, I forget. All I know is that as of tomorrow I'm free from my mom and ash. I'll miss my dad and ivy tho. Ivy is my 1 year old German shepherd, I'm still trying to talk the guys into letting me take her.

When Josh and cam went to grab something I decided to have some fun.

Since they were dumb enough to go into the lockable sound booth, I locked it. It just seemed logical.

I sat back down and pat and Matt both smirked. But then we all acted like nothing happened, we went back to playing candy crush on cams iPad. Out of the corner of my eye I saw cam banging in the glass but josh pulled him back. Probably to tell him that we couldn't hear them, hence the sound proof part of the booth.

Suddenly cam got a FaceTime request from someone. Josh.

I answered.

"Hey josh. Where'd you and cam go?"

"Funny you should mention that. We're kinda stuck, wanna help us out?"

I looked to pat and Matt and winked. "we'll be right there." At that I smiled, hung up, put the iPad on the little table thing beside the couch then all three of us went out into the hallway to 'look' for the boys.

It was so hard to keep a straight face cause there are windows in the wall if that room. Once we wee all out of sight we burst out laughing.

"Becca are you sure you're related to ash and not cam? cause that's exactly what he would've done."

I shrugged, "yeah, I'm sure. Hold on." I peeked around the corner and saw mike and Ian going into the room.

Then heard a very loud "what the heck?!". Followed by Josh and cam running out if the room.

"Crap! run!!" I say while running down the hall with the other two on my heels. When we hit a three way corner we split up.

Josh follows me and cam follows pat and Matt. Lucky for me, my path takes me to a ladies room.

I go in and for safety sake go into a stall and lock it. I wouldn't put it past josh to come in here. I also lock the stalls next to me, yes I slid under the stall walls. Then sat up on the back of the toilet to hide my feet.

I heard a knock on the door. "Heellllloooo" I heard josh thru the door.

I put in my best old lady impersonation, "it's occupied. Try the men's room down the hall" I slid under three stalls so I was closest to the door with an open stall door, hopefully he wouldn't see me and go to the locked doors.

Then I heard the door open. "Come out, come out, wherever you are."

I was thinking of what I saw in the hallway. What was close that I could run into? - Wheel chair bathroom. Single toilet. You lock the main door and he'll never get me.

He walks past me to the locked doors I see him bend down. "Very funny."

He bends down to see if I'm in one, then the next.

This is my chance. I bolt out and see him lift his head to follow the noise. Then hitting on the bottom of the stall door. I laugh as I go two doors down and lock myself in.

Josh POV

Ow! that little- ok maybe it was funny, tho probably more so when my head stops pounding.

I get into the hallway just soon enough to see the wheelchair bathroom door close.

I saw Matt and pat walk down with cam smiling proudly behind them. They had been wedgied.

"I don't see how that's fair. Becca did everything. We were just innocent bystanders." Matt says, with pat nodding his head beside him.

Cam laughs, "yeah. The ones who never tried to stop her nor try to help us. I believe those are called accomplices. then he looks around, "where's Becca?"

"In here" she replies thru the door in a very sing song voice.

"Not for long" I sing back to her.

Cam laughs again, "dude. I had to catch two guys at once and you can't even catch one cute innocent little girl?"

I shake my head, "she may be cute, she may be little and I'm almost positive she is a girl. But she is not innocent. She is completely EVIL"

"Thank you, but flattery gets you nowhere!" she yells thru the door again.

"I will get you!" I tell back

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, princess!"

I look at the guys and mouth the word 'princess?' they all burst out laughing and turn to leave. "Hey where're you going?"

Cam turns but keeps walking backward. "She can stay in there as long as you can wait." he said that but then screams louder, "bec, I'll be in the car!"

"Ok!" as she said that I turn and take a step more down the hallway, at that second the door opens and she bolts down the hallway past cam, only turning at the corner to stick her tongue out at me, then she keeps running.