What to do?

Rebecca POV

Then Matt came back out laughing "so Becca, where is Josh taking you for your date?" He asked.

As soon as he said that I remembered something.

Flashback

I ran up the stairs to tell my mom about a new Marianas interview. I pointed out how Josh made fun of Mike for choosing his birth-day then said more about josh. "That boy is so weird looking. Definitely not the type you would bring home to mother." She said very annoyed. "Noted. If I ever start dating Josh ramsay I won't bring him home." she laughed coldly, "if you go on one date with Josh Ramsay you are moving out!" I rolled my eyes and went back to my room in the basement. She only saw how he looked. She never listens to their music or how passionate he is about it in interviews. Oh well, not like I'll ever meet them anyway.

End of flashback

Josh was looking at me. Obviously waiting for my answer. I couldn't go out with him. No matter how much I wanted to move out I can't right now, and I have no doubt my mom would kick me to the curb if she found out.

Well, I guess I made my decision "dude. It was just a joke, josh wouldn't make me take him out if he had won." I said I could've sworn I saw Josh's mood drop but that was probably just wishful thinking. It was quiet until I saw cam come out of the woods. i walked over to him "I will give you the lotion for that, but I am not gonna help you put it on." I said laughing, trying to lighten the mood.

He chuckled back, "deal. Guys I think we're gonna head home. See you guys tomorrow at the studio.

We got home in record time and Cam grabbed the itch cream and went to his room.

I sat down to watch whatever came on, the goonies. Josh. Date. Cancelled. Life. Ruined. Kill me now.

I turned off the tv.

Then cam came in, "alright, you have explaining to do." I cocked an eyebrow, "you and I both know that tomorrow ash is going to playland and is gonna be gone all day. Now why didn't you agree to go to the studio?"

I shrugged, "I didn't not agree." Then I told him how it's awkward with josh. And then why it was awkward. And why I said no.

He sighed, "I wanted to surprise you. But the band got a house in north van." Great another person leaving me. And alone with ash if it wasn't bad enough. "It has 6 bedrooms. And there are 3 of us. I talked it out with the guys and if you want it, you can have one if the rooms." He barely finished his sentence before I tackled him in a hug.

"Yes. Yes. Yes! A thousand time yes!" I hugged him again.

"Are you sure. Because if you don't want it I don't want you feeling forced." He chuckled.

Then Pat and Tyler came in. I started bouncing around the rec room. "So I take it you told her?" pat asked.

"Yup. You guys can sleep here tonight. Her parents are out of town, ash will be gone late and Becca is coming to the studio tomorrow anyway so we might as well all be together."

He said studio and I froze. Josh. How was I gonna face him. What am i saying. He probably doesn't care, heck, he was probably relieved and just trying to be nice.

Cam POV

We were all watching criminal minds when my phone rang.

I got up and went to the guest room,

Phone convo

C: Hello?

J: hey it's josh.

C: ya kinda guessed when I saw the caller id. What's up?

J:I was wondering if Becca was ok. She seemed off when you guys got back from the woods. I don't know if she told you but-

C: the bet. Ya she did.

J: well do you know why she cancelled?

C: ya. Her mom once told her if she went out on even just one date with you she'd kick her outta the house. Why. You upset that she cancelled?

J: what?! No! Just curious. I mean come on, who would turn down a date with the Josh Ramsay?

C: you wanna list? Well there's -

J: shut up.

C: fine. Anyway Becca IS coming to the studio tomorrow so if you wanna make your move just say the word.

J: what about her mom?

C: oh so he does like her! anyway, she's moving into the band house with us so she can't get kicked out.

J: oh. Cool. But what are the odds of her actually liking me back. I mean we've only known each other a day.

C: right. It's not like she's been a fan for the past 6 years or anything. Besides who could turn down a date with the Josh Ramsassy?

J: right. Thanks cam. I will ask her out. Just not yet. Get to know her more first.

C: whatever floats your boat dude. Gotta go, see ya tomorrow.

J: bye.