Zoo

Rebecca POV

I woke up lying in my stomach with josh drawing on my back. I turned over and smiled at him. He smiled down at me. He was already dressed in skinny jeans and his 'dirty pussy' shirt.

He reached behind me and grabbed my notebook, "porcelain, you fell asleep writing." He chuckled, "I came in when Brennen left at 2 and you were sound asleep."

I smiled, "yeah. I was writing a song. About us, I think. That it dreaming. I was tired."

He laughed, "ok. Well it's almost 9 and we're talking talia to the zoo, remember? Brennen is gonna come too. He'll be here in a half hour."

I nodded and sat up. I stretched then hopped off the bed, I was wearing my Pajama shorts and a tank top. I went into our room and threw on my jean short shorts and my red flannel shirt overtop my black tank.

I ran downstairs and Brennen and Josh were already waiting for me. "One second." I said. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a warm coke, I chugged it as I walked back to the guys.

Brennen looked at me as I put the empty can down on the small table beside the door, then turned to josh, "yup. She is definitely the girl for you."

Josh laughed and nodded as he leaned in and kissed me. I smiled as he quickly slipped his tongue in my mouth. Brennen coughed and josh pulled away, "and she tastes good too."

Brennen made a gagging sound as I laughed.

•••

We just picked talia up and now we're on our way to abbotsford to go to the zoo. Brennen and Josh are in the front seat arguing about zombies or something.

Talia and I were comparing nail art techniques since it's the one girly thing I actually know how to do. She took out her sketch book and I showed her how to do the Canucks logo on nails.

Once that was done we were at the zoo. Talia grabbed Josh's hand as we walked up to the gate. Josh tries to spend time with his nieces when he can so I don't mind being the third wheel, that's why we bring Brennen along.

Josh bought passes and a train ride for all of us then we went in. I took a pic of talks and josh at the bird exhibit. Then we walked down the path that shows the camels and giraffes and bears and such.

Josh held my hand while talking to talia as we walked. I kind of zoned out until Brennen dared me to play chicken with him.

I shook my head, "no. Too dangerous. Plus the train doesn't go very fast. ooh how about I tie you to the tracks instead, like Houdini. You can try to untie yourself."

He glared at me, "and if I die?"

I shrugged, "I'll make sure josh sings at your funeral." Josh burst out laughing.

Bren shook his head, "ok. Here comes the train, let's play." He started dragging me, "loser buys snacks for the winner."

"Ok. Fine." He dragged me over to the track and we stood side by side. The train was slowly coming to us and was about 100 ft away when I said, "ugh brennen? I think my foot is stuck."

He turned around, tried to lift it and I forced it to stay down, "hold on. I'll get josh."

He ran over to him and I walked slowly behind him. When I finally caught up I could hear josh, who saw me already, "she's what?! how could you talk her into something like that?"

"I'm sorry man, how was I supposed to know her foot would get stuck?" he said running his hand thru his hair, "just come help me get her out before the train comes." Josh nodded and bren turned around.

He saw me and glared then turned to josh and talia who were already laughing. "I win." I said grabbing my drink from josh. "Come on bren, I want something to eat."

I ran away from Josh and talia and dragged bren to the little concession stand. We ordered popcorn and waters then started walking back. "Y'know it's nice of you to let talia have her time with Josh. I mean, not being an attention whore, begging for recognition."

I shrugged, "I literally see him all the time. She deserves time with her uncle."

Bren took the lid off his water with extra ice then put his fingers to his lips so I stayed quiet. He stalked over to josh and talia cautiously backed away without drawing attention. Brennen dumped the water over Josh's head then ran away.

I started laughing and took the lid off my water before handing it to josh. He kissed my cheek then chased Brennen.

I sat down on a bench infront of the moose and talia sat beside me. "Are they always like this?" she asked.

I nodded, "every freaking day." She laughed.

"So your a bit younger than josh, right?" she asked.

I nodded, "yeah. A little over seven years I think."

She nodded. "So you two don't care about the age gap?"

I shook my head, "not really. I mean. I try not to think that when I was fourteen he was 21. But to be honest it's all about maturity levels matching up. And without the age gap we'd be screwed." I said as Josh threw the water on Bren and ran off."

She laughed, "you're saying my uncle is mature?"

I shook my head as Josh came back over to us, "I wouldn't dream of spreading such lies."

Josh wrapped his arm around me, still soaking wet, "lies? what lies?" he asked me.

Talia spoke up, "she said you were mature."

Josh shook his head, "that is absolutely without a doubt 100% preposterous. and I refuse to be called by such a categorizing term."

I laughed, "sorry rockstar."

He kissed me, "it's ok Porcelain. Just don't let it happen again."

I put my hands up. And giggled. "Ugh josh. Behind you."

He turned around and been was behind him, holding a white glove. Then slapped him across the face. And walked away. Josh turned to us, "can't we just leave and claim we forgot about him?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No. But he owes me snacks. So order your worst and I'll say I want it." Josh and talia both smirked.

•••

Josh POV

Talia was sleeping over tonight since she has a dance show tomorrow afternoon. We ordered Chinese and watched the goonies.

Talia sat down on the armchair and threw her legs over the side so she could face the tv. Porcelain and I were lying on the couch.

About halfway thru the movie T had fallen asleep and porce was getting bored. We were laying so my back was to the couch while her back was to me, she was using my arm as a pillow.

She had started kissing my arm a few minutes ago. I smiled and kissed behind her ear

She turned to look at me, "do you remember the first time we slept together?" I whispered so I didn't wake talia.

She nodded, "thunder storm. Cam made us."

I nodded, "I specifically remember you turning your head and me feeling your lips on my skin. It sent shivers down my spine."

She smiled. "Ok. I love eavesdropping but this is too lovey even for my taste. I'm going to bed." Talia said then got up and went upstairs.

Porce and I started laughing. I flicked off the tv, "come on. Let's go to bed." I said. It was about 1 am now so I figure we better try to sleep at least.

Porcelain nodded and got up before stretching her hand out to me. I stood up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

We went up and got Into bed. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her as she snuggled into my side. "Love you, porce."

She yawned, "love you too, rockstar"

9 days.