What's yours is mine

Rebecca POV

Our taxi just pulled up to Jess's place. It was about 10 am now because Josh took me out for breakfast after we landed, since it was only 7 at that point.

We knocked on the door and Jess opened up, "hey bec!" She hugged me tight and quickly hugged Josh too.

I smiled, "missed you too!" She led us in, "where's Graham?"

She smirked, "I never told him you were coming, I thought we could surprise him."

I giggled. As did josh. She went to the bottom of the stairs and called him down to the kitchen.

She walked back in and we heard him running down the stairs. "Yeah mom - uncle josh!" then he ran over and hugged Josh's legs before he could even react.

"Hey where's the love?" I asked, holding my hand over my heart.

Josh laughed, "no love for you. I'm his favourite uncle, remember?" He said, picking Graham up.

Graham giggled to himself, "josh. You're my only uncle."

Jess smiled, "actually, josh isn't your uncle sweety"

"He said he would be my uncle." Graham said in a way I can only describe as a 4 year olds matter of fact voice. Then he turned back to josh, "wanna see my room?"

Josh nodded, "sure buddy."

Then they disappeared.

Jess handed me a cup of coffee, "uncle josh?"

I laughed and nodded, "when we watched him last month he said that you said he would get an uncle when his aunt loved someone. Since I love josh that makes him his uncle."

She sighed, "not quite what I meant. How did Josh react?"

I smiled, thinking of the memory, "he said he didn't think that was what you meant, but that he would be Graham's uncle." Jess smiled at me, "what?"

"You're blushing." I looked down at my coffee, "you really love him, don't you?"

I looked back up, knowing my cheeks were still red, "I really do."

"Write any songs about him? I mean. After the depressing ones about not getting him?"

I looked down at my coffee, "I'm in the middle of one now. I've been writing it all tour."

Then i heard josh running down the stairs, he came running in with Graham on his back. "hi porce!" he grabbed a cookie off the plate on the counter, "bye porce!" I laughed, as did Jess.

"For someone who hates kids he sure acts like one." I nodded, "he seems to like Graham tho."

I smiled, "yeah it's funny. When you asked me to watch him I immediately told josh I would say no. Then he told me to agree. And he played with Graham everyday."

"Guess he'll be good to if you ever need to fulfill your guardian job." She smiled.

Yeah. When she first had Graham she made herself a will. Explaining who would take care if him in the event of her death. She listed me.

I shrugged, "I guess I should tell him about that. I mean, heaven forebid anything happen to you, I don't wanna be like, 'yeah, Meg's got her jewellery, mom got her photos, oh and I got Graham' he might not take that so well." I said laughing at the thought.

She smiled, "tell him. Soon. I know you guys are just dating, but it seems pretty serious to me."

I looked over at the stove. It was somehow now 12:30. "Crap! we gotta go!" I walked over to the bottom of the stairs, "josh! it's after 12!" I yelled up.

Josh came running back down with Graham, "shit shit shit." Then he looked at Graham and slowly walked back into his room, he came running out again, "shoot shoot shoot."

Jess laughed, "don't worry. I say shit around him all the time."

"Well then why did I waste all that time rewinding?" he asked me.

"I dunno, why are we wasting time on this conversation?"

"Good point. It was nice seeing you again," he said, hugging Jess. "And you! expand your collection of CDs. Barney and friends just isn't doing it for me. Remember what I told you?"

Graham nodded, "foo fighters, Acdc, Aerosmith." He said counting them out in his fingers.

Josh nodded and messed Graham's hair, "good boy."

I laughed, "are you corrupting my nephew?"

Josh cut me off, "our nephew."

I smiled, "right. Are you corrupting our nephew?" he smiled. I bent down to Graham, "remember rixton too." And them I hugged him tight.

Josh pulled me up, "Aerosmith wasn't wasting time. But rixton isn't worth anyone's. Now come on we're late!"

Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the sidewalk. We learned we could walk to the venue from here in less than 20 minutes, but we have to be there by 1 for soundcheck and it's already 12:45.

Josh threw his arm around me and we kept walking. We were about five minutes in when he spoke up, "you're being very quiet. Something on your mind porce?"

I smiled up at him, "our nephew?" I asked.

"Graham? what about him?" he really didn't realize what he said.

"You called him our nephew." I smiled again.

"Well if I'm his uncle then it doesn't make him my brother." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes and I think he noticed. He kissed my head, "come on porcelain. You know I think of you as more than just my girlfriend. You're everything to me. Your family is mine. Except your mom. I'm disowning her." He laughed, I did too. I stepped in front of him and he stopped, "what?"

I smiled and kissed him, "I love you josh." I said, still holding onto the back if his neck.

He smiled back down at me, "I love you too, my perfect disaster." He pecked my lips. "Now come on. We're seriously late!" he grabbed my hand and started running, serpentine in and out if peoples way, toward the venue.

We were both laughing the whole way. The blue haired freaks were running amok in Newfoundland. I could see the headlines now.