Like a dream.

Josh POV

Australia was nuts. And tomorrow I marry my beautiful amazing perfect porcelain disaster. Over the past few weeks we've gotten closer. She'll fully change infront of me now, seeing as I've already seen a naked girl she doesn't see the problem now that we're definitely getting married.

When we were in Australia we actually got really close to breaking her morals, close as in her giving me the 'go ahead' but before I even had her shirt off matt knocked on the door saying it was time to get up. That was our last night there.

Porcelain thought it was hilarious, the guys couldn't figure out why she was laughing I just shrugged and pretended to not know either.

Right now we're home. Porcelain asleep in my arms. I can't sleep tonight tho. Tomorrows a big day. I'm getting married. It might change my life forever. For the better. I'll be legally bound to porcelain. Forever. She'll me mine and I'll be hers. She'll be my ever after. And I'll be hers.

Rebecca pov

I woke up and got my dress on. Josh and I have to be at the courthouse by 10am. Everyone is meeting us there. Josh came in. He's wearing a black suit, Royal blue dress shirt and a silver tie. He walked over to me and grabbed me by my hips and pulled me in for a kiss. "Good morning, very soon to be mrs ramsay." He smiled before kissing me again.

"Good morning, already mr. Ramsay." I smiled.

He shook his head, "no no no. mr ramsay is my father. Call me, 'your highest supremacy'."

I laughed. "I think I'll just stick to Josh."

He nodded, "fine then." He looked me over quickly before grabbing my waist again, "you, my dear look very beautiful." He smiled at me.

"And you look very handsome." I smiled back.

"I do. Don't I?" He smirked.

I laughed, "yeah yeah, come on rockstar. We have to be at the courthouse in 20 minutes."

He smiled, "alright. Come on my beautiful bride." He grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.

I slipped on my glitter royal blue shoes and before I knew it Josh had picked me up bridal style and was carrying me to the elevator. "Uhm Josh. I think your confused. You're supposed to carry me across the threshold AFTER we get married." I smirked.

Josh rolled his eyes. "When have we ever done things in a normal way?" He asked as he stepped onto the elevator before putting me down.

I laughed, "never."

I leaned against the wall of the elevator and Josh came and leaned against me. "We're getting married."

I smiled, "I know."

"Soon you're going to be my wife and I'll be your husband." He said as he leaned his forehead on my own.

We stared into each others eyes as we passed the lobby into the parking garage. "Do you think we're growing up too fast?" I asked, "I mean marriage kind of screams adult. I don't know how I feel about that." I smiled.

Josh knew I was kidding. We were both little kids at heart. He was about to say something when the doors pulled apart, "race you to the car!" He screamed before running ahead of me.

I laughed and walked about 5 steps in the time it took him to get to the car. "Not fair. I'm in 5 inch heels."

Josh came back over to me, laughing. And bent down in front of me. I laughed and hopped on his back and he gave me a piggy back ride to the car.

We both got in and held hands as Josh drove to the court. In just over an hour I'll be married to him. This is like a dream.