Mistletoe - Miu x Kaede

Miu smiled as her plan came together. It was a week before Christmas, Monokuma had given a stupid motive. Something about security cameras. Anyway, to celebrate the holidays, her and Kaede decided to set up a party. Everyone was there, Kirumi had been cooking all day and was now talking with the other students. Shuichi and Rantaro sat in the corner talking. Tenko was chasing Kokichi around the dining hall.

Even Monokuma and the Monokubs were there. Miu had talked with Monophanie a few hours prior and the pink bear had promised to set it up. Looking around the heavily decorated room, Miu could see that it was indeed set up.

Tsumugi was standing beside her, filled in on the plan and excited to make one of her favorite ships happen. The next one on the list was getting Shuichi and Kokichi together. Which Miu had agreed to help with as long as Tsumugi helped her.

"This is going to be great!" Tsumugi squealed excitedly as she eyed the target.

"Hell yeah it is, it's my plan after all." Miu boasted, making Tsumugi roll her eyes. Despite the two disliking each other, they were working together for ships as Tusmugi put it.

"Wish me luck."

"I thought you didn't need luck~" Tsumugi teased, going her separate ways.

The bluenette stole Kaede's attention from Himiko and Angie, leading her around the room while talking about random things. Nail polish, hair accessories, cosplay, murder plots, and piano.

"Kaede~" Miu was walking on her other side, claiming her attention.

Tsumugi smiled and backed away, listening to their conversation while taking pictures.

"You're really adorable tonight~"

"M-Miu what are you doing?" Kaede took a step back, Miu following her with her flirty remarks.

"Am I not aloud to look?" She asked pitifully.

"M-Miu..!" Kaede bumped against the wall, her face bright red.

"Yesss~" Miu teased, bringing her face closer.

"Kiss! You're under the mistletoe!" Tsumugi called, readying her camera.

Miu glanced back at the shorter blonde, suddenly unsure. Kaede glanced up at the mistletoe above their heads. Kaede blushed as she pecked the taller gently, pushing her away.

"You know, you could've just asked me. You didn't have to come up with this plan~"

"It was supposed to be cute though..!" Miu whined.

Kaede chuckled, pulling the inventor in for another kiss.